PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Current Easyjet Crew

I Just Want To Fly
1st Feb 2010, 22:33
I am ex Easyjet Crew LGW. I need to get the email address for the HR department to get a letter of employment.

It's been almost 5 years, so everyone I knew has moved on or have lost touch.

Would someone out there be so kind as to PM me with the email address.

Thank you in advance,

IJWTF

I Just Want To Fly
8th Feb 2010, 09:47
Thank you for those who replied. The Crew Helpdesk email says that it is no longer valid and is not being monitored...

MrBernoulli
8th Feb 2010, 11:04
As you are employed by eJ, have you considered writing a letter to elicit the information you are after? Old-fashoned, perhaps, but letters often work, particularly if sent recorded delivery.

I Just Want To Fly
10th Feb 2010, 09:47
MrBernoulli,
If you read my post, you will see that I am EX easyjet crew, meaning I am no longer employed by them, and that it has almost been 5 years...

Anyone else got any other contacts or email addresses.... Forever in your debt...

BoeingMEL
10th Feb 2010, 10:20
... so, why does being an EX ej employee prevent you from writing a letter? :bored:

I Just Want To Fly
11th Feb 2010, 12:45
Because this ex EZ employee lives on the other side of the world now. 26 hours by plane from London, and even longer by snail mail!

Also I lost complete trust for their mail room after they lost three of my reference checks when I was getting my Airside pass resulting in me waiting 2 months!

Anyway, what do you care? I am simply trying to get an email address. I have not written a letter in over 10 years, and am certainly not about to start now!

lowcostdolly
11th Feb 2010, 14:38
IJWTF as a current EZY employee I sympathise completely. I would question whether the so-called "Crew Helpdesk" has ever been monitored or fit for it's stated purpose. As for anyone reading a letter..... :rolleyes:

If you need a letter for reference purposes as in your dates of employment with a company it would be quicker to contact the Inland Revenue Helpline. They will issue confirmation of your five year history within a couple of weeks in my experience.

The last phone number I used was 0845 302 1458 when I needed assistance.

Hope this helps :)

Two-Tone-Blue
11th Feb 2010, 17:21
I am simply trying to get an email address. I have not written a letter in over 10 years, and am certainly not about to start now!

So you don't really care much after all?

Or are you suffering from terminal lazy?

FFS. Write a letter and put a stamp on it. The World survived on that system for a Century.