PDA

View Full Version : BA 767 seating

Johnny Tightlips
1st Feb 2010, 16:55
Hi folks

I am flying with BA on one of their B767's in a few days. It will be my first time on a widebody. I would like to know if anyone could recommend a good window seat to ask for when checking in. I normally like to sit next to or slightly in front of the engines. Forgot to mention I am flying economy.

Thanks

Double Hydco
1st Feb 2010, 17:13
Have a look at seatguru, that might give you an idea. They have two versions listed - I guess one they use on European routes and the other on longer haul?

DH

raffele
1st Feb 2010, 18:27
SeatGuru is your friend

SeatGuru Seat Map British Airways Boeing 767-300 Vers. 1 (767) (http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/British_Airways/British_Airways_Boeing_767-300.php) is the intercontinental version of the 767

Unfortunately you're not likely to be sat in line with or in front of the engines as you're travelling in WT, however there are a few rows over the wing.

Hartington
1st Feb 2010, 19:32
Have you looked at buying the seat reservation you want? Never tried it myself but, for a fee, BA will preallocate certain seats.

Otherwise don't forget that they open On-Line check in 24hrs before departure with seat allocation.