PDA

View Full Version : BCT collapse

smudgethecat
31st Jan 2010, 22:27
Any one heard the rumour they have gone under?

IFixPlanes
1st Feb 2010, 04:40
BCT :confused:

Bakers, confectioners, and Tobacco Workers Union?
Banque Centrale de Tunisie?
Basic Cadet Training?
Basic Combat Training, i.e. Recruit training?
The Blue Carpet Treatment, an album by rapper Snoop Dogg?
Brigade Combat Team?
Broward County Transit?
Buffalo Central Terminal.
Purple Line (Washington Metro) formerly known as the Bi-County Transitway?
Crystal system Body Centered Tetragonal?
Boca Raton, FL, USA?
British Car Trophy?

GS John
1st Feb 2010, 06:49
As it's the Engineers area then it'll be:

Welcome To BCT Aviation (http://www.bctair.com/)

And, no I haven't.

Hayate
1st Feb 2010, 11:03
I heard from someone that they just won a long term contract to support an MOD B767 contract. This was apparently was published in ATI News last week...?

simonchowder
1st Feb 2010, 12:11
No they have not as far as know gone under yet however i was talking to a chap this morning who was recently laid off by them and they have very little work at present the collapse of GSM was a major blow to them by all accounts, also rumour has it storm have just undercut them on some contract they were hoping to secure.

Hayate
1st Feb 2010, 12:33
:confused:I know one of the engineer that is currently working for BCT on that contract:confused:

matkat
2nd Feb 2010, 08:02
Well I certainly hope not a great bunch. I took them on initially at FGS when storm had the main line maintenance contract, we gave them the Venezuela contract for line maint and they did a great job, after I departed FGS in July 08 they subsequently got the whole contract it is off course possible with FGS folding they were caught out, certainly hoping the MoD contract mentioned was not a belated item before FGS went.
p.s. Bob/Bernie if you are reading this you still owe me a night on the wazz:ok:
DM