View Full Version : Swiss Airways?

ScrapyCoCo
29th Jan 2010, 08:52
I could not find info about swiss.(tried using search but could'nt find)
does anybody have an idea about how the company is and how much salary do they offer to their crew?
and do they give more salary to their home base crew as compared to crew who have base in their home country.
thanks

west473
29th Jan 2010, 13:10
Follow the link...

In the cabin (http://www.swiss.com/web/EN/career/career_entry/cabin/Pages/cabin.aspx)

missdoo
14th Apr 2010, 16:00
Has anyone gone for the Swiss interview? Is it all in German or both English and German? Is the training in German too?

aquair
16th Apr 2010, 00:11
Hi everybody,
I have been invited lately for the assessment day on the 27th of April any advices guys? I am quite nervous :\ for me being invited to an assessment is privilege, knowing that thousands of candidates are applying every day. However, I am not that confident due to some skin problems, some acne that I started to have here in UAE may be because of humidity or food. I got myself checked, It is not so apparent. But I am just thinking that I have to be perfect. It is making me a little bit loosing confident knowing that Etihad is focalizing on the physical appearance then the experience. I am 1.81 cm 76 kg and I am such an outgoing and sociable person. I speak more than three languages and I am working as a customer service agent. I am wondering if these qualities will make the difference.