PDA

View Full Version : Paramount airways

old9
28th Jan 2010, 15:08
:rolleyes:Anynone here currently working for Paramount airways in India. I saw that they are looking for Type rated Q400 Captains.

How are they treating Expat pilots? What's will be the paid, will they provide housing, etc.??

If therer anyone currently working for them that have some inside info. please let us know what you think!! Thanks.

erikkathenordic
20th Feb 2010, 02:28
well do not join paramount its a living hell 4 xpats .low sals .never on time .. everthangs a mess i hear.in sweden we hear 4rom our xpat friends.although if u git 2 fly the embraers its a good start.get in and get out.if u know wot i mean

newcfo
17th Mar 2010, 02:26
this airline is in its last lap , there is finance squeeze , regulatory and safety issues
HC dismisses Paramount petition on its plane seizure - Corporate News - livemint.com (http://www.livemint.com/2010/03/15232031/HC-dismisses-Paramount-petitio.html)

shanx
17th Mar 2010, 07:07
touch not paramount airways with a 20 ft barge pole.

(whether you're a 200 hour fledgling or a 20,000 hour veteran)

magician191
27th Apr 2010, 09:42
this company is a fraud company it treats expats pilots like ****s and indian pilots even worst. Its a company run by non aviation people and sadly these people do not understand the importance of a Pilots in airline.

NGFellow
28th Apr 2010, 02:22
Paramount has been shut down by the DGCA according to a friend of mine in India.

vserian
28th Apr 2010, 05:26
Ill advice you to say away from that company, cause it not in a good shape and there are many problems going on.

If you still want some info, PM me ill can ive you mail ids of 2 of my friends who are working there and they can guide you and advice you whats going on and stuffs!

HAWK21M
28th Apr 2010, 06:24
Not doing well.Last heard due lack of min functional fleet it was grounded by the Regulatory Authorities.
Bad Management policies & frequent PR on future plans thru the media :)

Stay away.