PDA

View Full Version : Aviationaustralia Or QAC

SOHAIL Z
27th Jan 2010, 21:51
Hi, witch school is most recomended for AME study?
Aviationaustralia or Queensland Aerospace College
Regards

piggybank
28th Jan 2010, 21:26
I used QAC for an air legislation course and at that time they had several other courses running. No one was complaining about the quality of instruction and my experience of QAC was they were good.

QAC have training aids, such as bits off engines and etc, not all organisations have this stuff. I have done three helicopter courses in Brisbane with other organisations and although the instructors were good, there was very few bits of aircraft or engine to look at. In my opinion it helps to see bits 'in the flesh'.

As you probably know its in a quieter part of Brisbane, the city and people are pleasant.

stretchka15
31st Jan 2010, 08:33
Not AA, don't know anyone who likes them much. I have met a few from QAC and seem to know alot more hand on skills then AA

lucky101
31st Jan 2010, 22:13
If you want to just pass the exams without learning anything then go to QAC as they will give you all the answers before an exam. If you want to actually learn something then go elsewhere.

stretchka15
1st Feb 2010, 01:28
AA loves giving out practice exams that are totally different to the actual exam you do :ugh:

SOHAIL Z
1st Feb 2010, 09:27
If you want to just pass the exams without learning anything then go to QAC as they will give you all the answers before an exam. If you want to actually learn something then go elsewhere.

I am already university digree holder with ICAO typ II licence.
Maintenance of Aircraft electrical system and Avionics.
I have to go through some CTC exams to convert my ICAO licence to CASA .http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/smile.gif

Hasherucf
1st Feb 2010, 11:42
I find it all depends on the instructor. QAC had Ray shriver working there recently and he run an excellent course. QAC does CASA exams and AA does EASA which are totally different outcomes. I have heard QAIE runs a good course also

whissper
2nd Feb 2010, 11:10
AA is teaching about 350 this year (all trades)

Hasherucf
3rd Feb 2010, 07:06
AA is teaching about 350 this year (all trades)

Wow can the industry handle that many ?

^^ rhetorical question^^