PDA

View Full Version : Blue Air

visitor
27th Jan 2010, 19:35
Can anybody help with info regarding the Blue Air selection process,sim and interview
any salary details for cpt and fos will be great:)

pilot415
10th Feb 2010, 07:59
very unprofessional company, december and january salary paied 23 days late.. capt salary 5500 euros + per diem. Frequent overnights 4 to 8 in a row in ****ty places (Bacau and Cluj) .. 2 stars hotel accomodation provided.. dirty and not acceptable. Very arrogant management, general director, FOPH and chief pilots.. a bunch of assholes. Captains leave every month to join Tarom. Very old B737 CL and poor maintenance.

captplaystation
10th Feb 2010, 08:23
Sounds great :} :=

So, if Capts leaving every month I guess that means they are recruiting ?

I heard on another thread that Tarom recruitment was cancelled as retired pilots had reached agreement to keep flying and still continue to receive pension, yet you say Capts leave every month to go there, how is that happening ?

How much do you average as perdiems per month ? how are days off ? poss consecutive or only 2 at a time ? they respect the roster pattern for days off ? or impossible to plan life ?

pilot415
30th May 2010, 19:16
In Romania everything is possible.. corruption at every level and gipsy attitude complete the profile of the people there

airman13
27th Jun 2010, 06:49
pilot415,
may I have an appointment with your gf?