PDA

View Full Version : GCAA UAE LAME Full Modules Question

AircraftSurgeon
27th Jan 2010, 12:17
Hey Guys/gurls,
Any one going to do examination for the grant of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License "full Modules"

I have MCQs Questions For Modules 1,2,3,4,5,6 & 13
& Essay Questions for Airlegislation & Airframe
New Eddition 2010 garanty 100%

For Trade with
anyone have Engine & Propeller Questions MCQs
& Engine Essay

Waiting Offer
:ok:

hitler2010
27th Jan 2010, 13:34
Hi AircraftSurgeon,
are these part-66 modules Qs or GCAA UAE exam questions?

747mech
27th Jan 2010, 17:08
I am looking for study material for the air ledg if you could help me out:ok:

AircraftSurgeon
28th Jan 2010, 18:29
hey, like i said before the materials that i have is on offer.
im willing to trade it with any material of Engine Essay & Multiple choice
so this is a trade of exchange of goods for goods.
so if got anything for me , pm me and i give you what you need when you give me what i need.

:ok:

747mech
29th Jan 2010, 07:51
I would be willing to pay for a copy of the air ledg notes

hitler2010
29th Jan 2010, 10:26
Hi 747mech,
are u in search of EASA PART-66 aviation legilsation notes or GCAA air ledge notes?

Miles Gustaph
1st Feb 2010, 02:33
There are plenty of people who will give you a good copy of Air Legislation notes for the GCAA for nothing, PM me and I'll put you in touch with someone who teaches air legislation.

...Also be careful with any one who says they have up-to-date questions, some of the questions that people who have come out of the exams and claim to be the latest may have ...lost something in translation so to speak.

I must add that I think keeping notes to yourself because you want to trade is a scummy thing to do! The UAE is a small place and most people are willing to help without being held to ransom ...obviously your one of that minority few who doesn't like to help your fellow engineers, Incidently I have the notes and questions you need.

MATMAX
1st Feb 2010, 12:53
Gustav,
Is it not the most important in the uae , make money ?!
Stockholm syndrome again ...
Good luck with this kind of guy...(should not be easy mostly for a mlms...).

Miles Gustaph
3rd Feb 2010, 02:41
MATMAX... that's a sad view of life, when I was in Dubai the most important thing to do was look after each other! I can't see it being any different now!

I hope that if you ever find yourself in a foreign country looking to get a license that you dont face your job on the line, moving your wife, children and home because the only people who are willing to help you want money for it or have a keep-information-to-themselves attitude.

Its not Stockholm syndrome it's the scary reality that is the middle east, go and find out sometime and see how you feel when no-one will help you keep your job.

hitler2010
3rd Feb 2010, 05:30
Yeah thanks Gustaph for being truthful.
MATMAX seems to have been fu..ed up :mad:by EMIRATES airlines....hehe.He has the so called stockholm syndrome.:8

walid2627
10th Feb 2010, 06:51
Hi man,
I have the engine modules and i would like to give them to u and i want the airframe & airleg from u, so how can we do it

MATMAX
10th Feb 2010, 13:43
Gustaph ,
Sorry , I think we misunderstood ...
Maybe cos of my French humour (who became sarccastic since i was in jewbai , hum sorry again dubai...).
I am a friendly guy , if you still have some contacts over there , they will tell you about Frenchy...
For the guys who have to go through the gcaa stuff , when i was there , the guys from d.a.w were waiting for the other one to go out from the exams and they were asking them about the questions in front of everybody from the gcaa , so maybe you can do the same !
thats a FREE advice .
Gustaph , my way of thinking is French : Liberte , Egalite , Fraternite ... my grandfather fought for this and thats one of the reason why i did not stay in that ugly place ...
Salut.

ahmed88
11th Feb 2010, 13:04
2010 edition 100% guaranteed ? :( that's how's things are now huh...

Modules 15 is a joy to study, its pathetic how people get through now..

walid2627
21st Feb 2010, 06:42
yes i do, how can i get it from u

cartoon
16th Mar 2010, 16:03
How can I get Air Reg Essay Question?:D

vs69
16th Mar 2010, 16:39
Try sitting the exam, that should give you an idea of the sort of questions they may ask you....

Miles Gustaph
16th Mar 2010, 19:36
it's sad but everyone seems to want to cut corners rather than actually learn how to do their job properly!

EGT Redline
16th Mar 2010, 21:36
The people who want to shortcut the system by way of getting a license with minimal effort eventually get found out. It soon becomes apparent who knows their stuff and who doesn't, particularly when you interview some of these chancers. If a guy cannot be arsed to research and understand the subject at basic licence level I certainly wouldn't want him working for me anywhere near an aeroplane.

MATMAX
21st Mar 2010, 18:18
EGT,
Do not worry as if the guy is local , he will not stay for a long time on aircrafts... cos he will become a manager before even knowing how to make a lockwiring by hand ...
Salut.

flame_bringer
21st Mar 2010, 18:41
Its not thier fault its the authority's fault for leaking the exam questions ...
And its not an acceptable thing , we get those backdoor people that know nothing about what they're specialized in and they get paid the same as those that worked hard to get into thier position , no justification , i think the authorities nowadays have moved to and cared about ''paperwork'' more than quality :(

AircraftSurgeon
23rd Mar 2010, 12:52
Im not selfesh or anything like that , i help all of my friends around me with all of my experience during my Airframe examination, and i did collect nice & Big Questions Bank But now i need help to pass Engine exam and no one help me , Coz indian helps only there ppl Local do the same arab as well, so thats killd me , what i want now only trading im not selling here , anyway if you want guys im gonna put all di questions over here and ill start with airleg essy, lets see who gonna submit engine essy here also.

hawkeyecheck
24th Mar 2010, 14:16
I think wt the some senior has suggested in the messsage board about working hard is the best idea rather than sniffing around question banks. The answer is very sarcastic though but very true..shortcut:=....Its wise step to know the question patterns but not to bank truly on it..All the best....:ok:

natasha.z
2nd Mar 2011, 13:34
Hi AircraftSurgeon (http://www.pprune.org/members/319723-aircraftsurgeon)!!! I have a little problem:-( I have to convert my EASA licence to GCAA. I need test questions and essay questions for MODULE 10. Could you PLEASE help me with it? Do you have it? Thanks a lot!!! Z.

Miles Gustaph
10th Mar 2011, 14:23
The GCAA changed the license syllabus on the first February and any notes prior to them are not going to cover the new Part-66 syllabus, which has been implemented with a new set of questions.

eeoo
15th Dec 2011, 12:01
Can I trade yours with EASA Modules?
I want to prepare for exam of UAE LAME.
my email [email protected]
Thks

Eng AW139
18th Dec 2011, 01:08
I'll looking for Mod 4 to lift my restrictions any help out there.:confused:

JamalEAC
26th Dec 2011, 18:40
Hellow inbox me your Email to [email protected] i will send you the questions

golumolu
4th Nov 2012, 14:51
Please, can you give me modul 13 questions and answers for gcaa exam. Tell me if any condition? [email protected]