PDA

View Full Version : Happy Australia Day to ALL Aussies Worldwide.

airsupport
26th Jan 2010, 02:17
A very happy Australia Day to all Aussies, both here and those working all over the World IN AVIATION (thus making this thread aviation related). :ok:

And also to all those that would like to be Aussies, which would have to be the rest of the World. ;) :ok:

ozineurope
26th Jan 2010, 05:27
Hey thanks

We are having a BBQ tonight in the Frankfurt snow. The real deal, lamb chops, steak, snaggers (not quite the Watsonia BBQ snags but..), salad and pavlova for sweets.

washed down with a couple of beers (German - but we get them at home to)...

Haveagoodonemate!!

airsupport
26th Jan 2010, 05:41
Very similar here, except in the air conditioning at present, no snow here.

Will be out cooking the barbie shortly, during the break in the ODI Cricket from Adelaide. :ok:

SCE to Aux
26th Jan 2010, 07:26
Thanks from Lagos, Nigeria.
Vegemite on toast this morning, an Aussie Shiraz or two with dinner tonight.

airsupport
26th Jan 2010, 08:15
Well you can't get much more Aussie than Vegemite.

Have a great day.......... :ok:

Cookie7
26th Jan 2010, 09:41
Watsonia snags are different from Brighton, Moorabbin or King Island snags? :eek:

Two days of BBQs and the bathroom scales should be hidden!

Happy "Straya Day" to all!

ozineurope
27th Jan 2010, 05:37
Cookie, most definitely!! Watsonia snags have all those preservatives to make them taste great!!

The bbq was frosty, minus 4 when the last steak came off!! I can say that the snow kept the beer the cold and the food was delightful. One more tick on the things before I kick it list.

Taildragger67
27th Jan 2010, 06:47
Steamy Singapore, enjoyed a couple of Blondes (the beer, and it was the only Aussie drop the place had) before moving on for an Aussie steak washed down with a bottle of Cape Mentelle. :ok:

Looking forward to farewelling the Pigs when they're up here next month. I will happily let all who will listen know that that is AUSTRALIAN-owned heavy metal with the sun shining out of its rear end, making the ground shake. Again, :ok: