PDA

View Full Version : RAF SAR watches

drugsdontwork
21st Jan 2010, 18:14
Hi all, there are a couple of SAR watches presently being produced. Standing by for pipe and slippers/SARBOY w**nkers banter but if anyone wants more info on the 202 Sqn version or knows former squadron people who may be please pm me. Cheers!

1oh1
21st Jan 2010, 19:22
Is it bright yellow and only works during daylight hours?:rolleyes:

TorqueOfTheDevil
21st Jan 2010, 21:06
Harsh sir, very harsh!:{

pohm1
21st Jan 2010, 22:53
If I were to order one, then change my mind, is it possible to cancel my SAR Watch? :p

P1

Squeaks
21st Jan 2010, 22:55
If I were to order one, then change my mind, is it possible to cancel my SAR Watch?

:D

Depending on your SAR Time, of course ;)

drugsdontwork
23rd Jan 2010, 19:57
Not bright yellow no, but clearly a yellow Seaking features! I would hope they work very well day or night, they are a very high quality watch at a tenth of the cost asked by a famous aviation watch maker. A fantastic keepsake for anyone linked with the Sqn, and with the sad end of the RAF SARF not too far off and with a high profile pilot shortly to fly said yellow beast I expect these limited edition watches will be a good investment.

drugsdontwork
8th Feb 2010, 17:00
Due to high demand the orders for the limited edition 202 Sqn watch will be submitted in the next few weeks so if anyone wishes to order one please pm me ASAP.