PDA

View Full Version : Air Contractors Schedules

ConeOfConfusion
21st Jan 2010, 16:59
Hi guys,

Wondering if anybody has Air Contractors' schedules with callsign, dep and dest AD etc they could send me?

Tried e-mailing the company with no response.

Cheers!

hardcase
22nd Jan 2010, 14:48
i would think that you have not received a response due to the company not wanting this information published for security reasons, surely you have thought of that...

GS John
22nd Jan 2010, 16:01
i would think that you have not received a response due to the company not wanting this information published for security reasons, surely you have thought of that...

Best ban scheduled airlines then ;)

ConeOfConfusion
22nd Jan 2010, 20:38
i would think that you have not received a response due to the company not wanting this information published for security reasons, surely you have thought of that...Best ban scheduled airlines then http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/wink2.gifSurely you'd have thought of that. :ok:

Not sure how it's a risk to security considering most schedules are pasted all over the internet, shame I couldn't find anything for Air Contractors.

boredcounter
22nd Jan 2010, 21:27
Just a thought here,

ABR do a lot of flying for other carriers and are now being introduced to the Network I work for. I believe they will be flying about 11 A300's on the network.

To ask for the scheds, callsigns etc is impossible to answer. The type of network is very fluid, with operator and aircraft type substitution very frequent. Short of publishing every possible route and c/s, I think there is no answer.

Nothing to do with security I think...........

All the best,

Bored

muduckace
24th Jan 2010, 16:09
Believe bored is correct, also to add that often an ACMI operator will use a customers flight number and call sign for any number of reasons from cheaper airport fees to landing rites to overfly permits etc... They often change destinations within hours of departure due to having more freight for another destination than expected.

hotelmodemetar
26th Jan 2010, 12:31
CoC, may I ask you why you want to know those datas?