View Full Version : AirAsia interview

riccardodb1967
21st Jan 2010, 10:02
Goodmorning Gentlemen,

I am an Italian pilot About to attend at AirAsia interview.

Is there anybody knowing a little more about this matter? Question Pattern? Main area of interests?? Every information will be strongly appreciated....

thank you everybody

Rfortes
21st Jan 2010, 10:56
Hi riccardodb1967,
Do you know if they are using a company called Symbiotics for the selection process?

I've been to an assessment with this company for a UK airline. They cought me off guard....

Let me know if this is the case as I can give you some insides....
Rfortes

mrmach
21st Jan 2010, 11:03
Salve Riccardo, and congratulations.:ok:

Is it for DEC or FO? Are you Airbus rated?

Grazie.

zedoscarro
21st Jan 2010, 15:20
Riccardo

Take into account, in case you're applying for a FO position, that the Malasyan Gov is not allowing foreigners to fly on the right seat.

If you already knew about that and your offer is safe, congrats and good luck!

Take some good pictures from there and then come back to share the beauty of SE Asia with us!

Keep it real man

Kingman
21st Jan 2010, 21:03
That is great for you that you have an interview with Air Asia, congrats :D!
I wish I could give you some hints, but I'm not familiar with their interview process.
2 things suprises me though.
- I have applied for a First Officer position through the online selection procedure of Air Asia. So far I haven't heard from them, and I tried to contact them but no success. Anyone knows how to contact them? (to find out if they're hiring this year)

- I read on this post that it is not allowed to fly in the right seat from the Malaysian government? What does that mean for a FO then, not fly at all??

All the best,
Kingman

PosClimb
22nd Jan 2010, 02:25
Does that right seat no foreigners rule only apply to the major carriers in Malaysia operating Malaysian registered aircraft?

What about the smaller operators?

hollingworthp
22nd Jan 2010, 06:02
That's odd, there are 3 OAA grads flying for Air Asia that I know of and none of them are Malaysian.

tony2F
22nd Jan 2010, 10:20
Hi, the oxford guys did their interview and sim check just before the ban, it took ages for them to get sorted but they did eventually get there. Unfortunately for the rest of us we wait. Our visas were rejected....:ugh:

zedoscarro
22nd Jan 2010, 20:26
I know a couple of guys who did the TR with CAE, paid for it (paid really well) and then at the end were told "Sorry unable to get you a visa, have to stay in Europe..."

palo36
27th Jan 2010, 07:32
Hi well i also contacted them for experienced captain direct entry and i am suposed to get my visa to get the screening date , are you going trouugh the same ? I believe they are asking for more than 6500 hours PIC and some 2000 hours experience on turboprops above 20 tons , terms are not very clear yet but i believe they give you the rating and bond you , the question is how much .

well let me know if you go for interview and all info regarding same.

evilatp
14th Apr 2010, 17:32
I have applied for a DEC position with Air Asia. No call back yet but I wanted to know what the interview is like. If anyone can post or PM me I would appreciate it.