PDA

View Full Version : Viva Macau?

vtwo
20th Jan 2010, 00:53
I heard they are not paying the crews.
any rumor to that? is it true?
how much longer will they last?
I was actually trying to get a contact for them to give my CV but now I am not sure.
any help?

Cool banana
20th Jan 2010, 08:29
This should be able to give all the information you need URL="http://www.pprune.org/fragrant-harbour/389516-viva-macau.

celco
20th Jan 2010, 13:01
Give it a break, all crew paid. Fact!:ugh:

Marant
29th Mar 2010, 21:43
So, how now Celco?
Still paid up to date?

B772
30th Mar 2010, 01:54
It appears the Viva Macau AOC has been pulled

chuckunu
30th Mar 2010, 08:44
OUCH:} Sorry guys abut the jobs, Good luck on the next ones. maybe get out of the Air plane Biz. and enjoy your family in stead. good luck and hope you all land feet first.

Fly4Fun
30th Mar 2010, 10:54
Game over to Viva Macau.
Good luck to all of you!

celco
31st Mar 2010, 11:50
Nope she is all over!! Fact:mad:

training wheels
31st Mar 2010, 23:11
Yeah, their flight to Sydney last week never arrived. :bored:

Leadsgenerator
31st Mar 2010, 23:12
I have heard that to about the flights arrivals lolz

WYOMINGPILOT
1st Apr 2010, 07:48
The AOC was revoked and now the Leasing company is trying to repossess the aircraft. Viva is still fighting on but it seems a huge uphill battle now.
The Civil Aviation Authority (AACM) has started the de-registration process of Viva Macau’s aircraft, following the request made by the leasing company, it was stated yesterday in a press release.
Regarding the company claims to continue to fly, the Government reiterates that Viva Macau no longer has conditions to provide air services. “AACM will try to cope with the request of the leasing company to expedite the work,” it stated.
The Government received a notification on March 29 from the Macau legal representative of the airline’s leasing company. It stated “that due to the non-compliance with the provisions of the leasing contract by the company, the leasing company has already terminated the contract with Viva Macau and requested AACM to de-register the aircraft. In accordance with the contract, the leasing company has the full power to take such action.”
The public department also pointed out it is disappointed with the low-cost carrier. “The Government is therefore disappointed at the fact and regrets to see that Viva Macau cannot overcome its operational problems after the continuous support and aid rendered to them.”
In addition, the SAR Government emphasizes that the termination of the sub-concession contract and the revocation of the Air Operator Certificate is in compliance with the law. Following the AACM’s decision, Viva Macau claimed it was caught by surprise by the license cancellation.