PDA

View Full Version : cheapest FBO at LFPB

plugster
19th Jan 2010, 14:17
Will fly into LFPB next week. Searched previous threads about handling but the "latest" one is outdated as well.
I'm looking for the cheapest FBO for a Cessna 303.
Any advice?

7xXx
19th Jan 2010, 15:11
go to pontoise....:ok:

FoxyLadyFlyer
19th Jan 2010, 15:27
You have a PM :)

plugster
19th Jan 2010, 16:21
I would....if only I could :)

Denim and leather
20th Jan 2010, 04:34
I landed to POX too last week due to strike controllers it was no bad,try it.
Safe landing.

flyingmasai
20th Jan 2010, 07:57
A strike in France??? Are you sure?

S.F.L.Y
20th Jan 2010, 12:07
A strike in France??? Are you sure?

Isn't it French guys would rode British Eurostars a couple of weeks ago as their UK drivers were striking? (it's so rare that I had to mention it :E)

Pittspilot
20th Jan 2010, 20:07
Try Darta, I guess parking K2, not cheap, but cost efficient. Good enough for the pax and ok for the pilots. Best price for parking overnight. Even if handling was with another company on customer request, we taxied there for the overnight parking.

Mit Hals- und Beinbruch

Your Pittspilot

clivewatson
20th Jan 2010, 21:46
Pontoise (LFPT) is a very good and lower cost alternative to Le Bourget. There are two handlers and the prices vary from reasonable to expensive - one charges for handling on the basis of "movements," so a landing and take off will cost you two handlig fees unless you stay on the ground for less than an hour. (Not a fact clearly pointed out in their pricing quotes). This agent will also claim that his competitor charges much more (which is not true), so check with both of them before you arrive, and ask about "movements" not simply handling fees. (Check fuel prices also).

Also, if you plan to arrive at night, check carefully the rules regarding the requirement to have crews who are able to communicate by RT in French language. (It is France after all, - ICAO does not rule here).

S.F.L.Y
21st Jan 2010, 07:33
It is France after all, - ICAO does not rule here

French is one of the official ICAO languages. Having said that, uncontrolled IFR arrivals in a VFR traffic pattern requires that all aircraft can understand auto-info communications. Is it required to be level 4 in order to get a PPL in Poland?

Opsbeatch
21st Jan 2010, 09:51
You're in a 303? AVGAS? LFPB does not have AVGAS chum!

OB

lharle
21st Jan 2010, 10:10
You can try LFPN, it is a lot cheaper, handling is not mandatory but I can give you contacts if you want.
I can give you Taxi details if you want, it is the same as the handling.
The guy is top.

plugster
21st Jan 2010, 13:15
Thank you for all the information. The flight just got cancelled :(

7AC
17th Oct 2010, 19:53
Does anybody have an update on the best and most economical handling at Le Bourget please? Need to go there during the week. Pontoise is not suitable.

julian_storey
17th Oct 2010, 21:17
Try these people . . .

G-OPS (http://www.g-ops.fr/site.html)

His dudeness
18th Oct 2010, 07:28
I inquired all prices in May this year, and surprise, surprise there is no big difference. Difference for our airplane were less than 75€ if you discount the most expensive one (Dassault IIRC). Some didnīt bother to answer at all, so they are out...
I use JETEX, after being a Transair/Privatair/Signature client for 20+ years, their service was plainly bad 2 times in a row, so I switched. Jetex facilities are quite nice, the rampies are nice to and its closest to the airport entrance toward the city.

cgurgand
18th Oct 2010, 11:43
I'll suggest Advanced Air Support / Execujet. Completly renovated facilty, very professionnal, cheap Fuel and huge hangar space available.
+33 1 48 35 89 64

Bergkamp10
21st Oct 2010, 13:12
FBO LBG,

We have used AAS three times now, excellent everytime. Great hanger space as well, plus also good fuel price.

:D