PDA

View Full Version : Coventry Groundschool

dansteptoe
17th Jan 2010, 10:53
Has anybody recentley done full time groundschool ATPL at coventry Atlantique Flight Training. if so how was it and what are your recommedations?

Amcapt89
18th Jan 2010, 00:29
"Affirm..."

I did it there 8 months ago... And btw I'm still training at Atlantic Flight Training...

Well on my opinion it has been a good experience, with great instructors...

The books are quite good (they're using the jeppesen manuals), and anyway the instructors supported our studies with other notes.

The facilities are just right; a good size classroom, crew rest area with light refreshment, and a lot of other briefing rooms...

What I always liked over there is the good friendly environment... The staff is always ready and there to help... From the CEO/COO to the last arrived instructor...

The only bad point might be AGK (Aircraft General Knowledge)... It might be too much "imaginative"... In other words, there isn't a lot of techincal material to see in movement, to support the book...

Do remember that Coventry Airport at the present moment is closed. Ground School hasn't been affected, but double check with them anyway, and make sure you can start and end you're studies in the same place...

If you have any other question, pm me at anytime...!

amcapt89