PDA

View Full Version : Bellview's Return

parisjet
15th Jan 2010, 11:46
Appaerntly not far away now I think before the end of this month. Anyone seen their B767 - 300s apparently now in Nigeria to begin London and Jeddah?

Malloy
15th Jan 2010, 18:46
How's your A320 job hunt going?

parisjet
19th Jan 2010, 21:10
Hi, have we spoken before Malloy?

starvoyager
5th Feb 2010, 17:12
Can you assist with the submission of a CV to these guys? I have tried to contact them directly but with no luck at all? Any direction would be very much appreciated.

5N-OSA
6th Feb 2010, 06:54
Bellview is not happening any time soon. Read that their AOC was revoked yesterday. looks like a failing Airline to me. Stay well clear.

Rani
6th Feb 2010, 07:18
Now that their AOC is revoked, I wonder if Mr. Kayode will finally have the courage to admit failure and move on with his head high. I somehow still doubt it. I wonder when the "Bellview to resume services in 2011" story will surface.

Otherwise, Bellview was a long and proud chapter in Nigerian civil aviation. The days of one-man shows, briefcase airlines, etc. is truly over. Welcome corporations and serious investors. B3 failed to adapt and reinvent itself in light of the dynamic operating environment.

Oh and Kayode owes GECAS 2.5 million dollars. :E and God knows how much for the balance of the 2005 crash compensation fund.

Bellview - RIP? :hmm:

parisjet
6th Feb 2010, 16:31
They have and are in receipt of a B767 - 300. Where did you see this info about the AOC being revoked? Besides it's Nigeria, they'll be able to secure that AOC again soon.

skyloone
17th Feb 2010, 13:14
Passed through Shannon (EINN) this week. Noticed the Bellview 76 sitting outside the paintshop together with one of the Globespan 76's. Perhaps the Bellview job about to become something else?

atedo
18th Feb 2010, 07:48
There must be a problem somewhere, this is taking much too long. The airplane have been at Shannon well over 4 months :ugh::=

parisjet
22nd Feb 2010, 11:54
It does state in an aviation news article that 1st March 2010 will be the resuming operations date, I guess we have to wait and see. Their AOC was temporarily revoked pending on whether they can get their house in order. Their B767 - 300 is in Shannon, so not sure why they haven't begun ops already. Does anyone know what happened to the B737/767 flight crew when they suspended ops, as I can't imagine they've been sitting around waiting for ops to resume, so they can't have that many Pilots on their books, wonder where they'll come from?

C212-100
22nd Feb 2010, 12:27
Seen an Euro Atlantic Airways (portuguese ACMI operator) with a Bellview sticker standing at LIS Airport some 3 weeks ago. No idea if they are really going to operate for them, but the sticker is there... No doubt.

Cheers.