PDA

View Full Version : Norse air

speedoo
15th Jan 2010, 09:34
Hi everybody,:)

Is somebody have some details about Norse Air, for send my resume, like email of Chief Pilot or HR dpt.
Thanks for all.

SF:ok:

I.R.PIRATE
15th Jan 2010, 11:03
I might be wrong, but I don't know if Norse is still operating. Think the contracts crew and pilots are all with Balmoral again.

EladElap
15th Jan 2010, 11:05
I see there website is still up and running. Anyone have Balmorals web address or contact details?

speedoo
15th Jan 2010, 11:12
All details on Balmoral are welcome.

Thanks

FS

Carrier
15th Jan 2010, 15:28
Is Balmoral Aviation still operating? I was under the impression it followed Rossair out of business. I have just tried a Google search and it does not come up with anything.

Propellerpilot
15th Jan 2010, 20:43
Sending your CV to Balmoral via mail will not achieve anything in most cases. Maybe the only realistic chance to get hired: you will have to be introduced to the chief pilot in person by somebody who already works there. Good Luck.

Carrier
16th Jan 2010, 02:18
In the thread "Let us VOTE Contractors" on 10 June 2007 Jelly Doughnut posted:

"I vote for........ Balmoral
I know, its been a while, and they exist under a different name now, but I had a great time in good old Luanda.. Luanda.. Luanda.. station calling?!?!?!"

A change of name would explain why Balmoral Aviation does not show up in a Google search. What is the current name for the company formerly known as Balmoral Aviation?

ChiyaWena
16th Jan 2010, 10:17
Was Balmoral, then became Norse, now Balmoral again. Still operating in Afghan. Has some yank influence now. Not to sure of what's been happening of late. But they are still operating and doing well. Hard to get in, need to be recommended by someone who works there.

Flamingos
18th Jan 2010, 08:13
Try the CP [email protected]

KRONOS
20th Jan 2010, 12:30
BalMoral is very much alive in Afganistan, the yank influence is actually the South African owner of the company that moved to the states, I have some mates flying there and last I heard they had 6x 1900's, 3x 200's and close to 8 helicopters.

By invitiation only, probation tour if you get in, pay is close to the best in S.A. contract market.

Norse on the other hand is very much un-alive, and the staff actually started a new company called balmoral-norse, dont know what they do as all the planes were sold on auction.

speedoo
23rd Jan 2010, 07:44
Thank's for the infos.:ok:

Any chance to fly with Balmoral-Norse.:}

I have 4200 TT including 3800 on B1900, JAR licences, SACAA validation.

Experience in hostiles areas, etc...Charters, VIP scheduled ops.:cool:

Tks

SF

speedoo
29th Jan 2010, 05:58
Any contact ?:):):)