PDA

View Full Version : FDTL: Excel spreadsheet question

Vertical Freedom
11th Jan 2010, 15:26
Wishing all Fling-Wing Pilots the Best year ever for 2010. I have a great Excel FDTL spreadsheet that I have been using for many years, but sadly it does not extend beyond 2009, anyone know how to extend this to 2010 & beyond, please? Or alternatively a new & simple FDTL Excel program. Many Thanks VF :)

Um... lifting...
11th Jan 2010, 15:36
Edit > Move or Copy Sheet > Tick "Create a Copy" and "OK" > Double click the naming tab on the new sheet and entitle it whatever you wish > go to the new sheet, change the first date, manually edit the first few boxes or if you're an Excel whiz, have them come over from the last lines of the previous sheet. Any reasonably talented Excel helper-type-person can walk you through this in a couple minutes.

Commands may differ slightly depending upon your version of Excel.

Vertical Freedom
11th Jan 2010, 17:06
hmmmm tried that, thank you but did not work?? :confused:

Keef
11th Jan 2010, 19:15
If I knew what FDTL is, I might have a clue.

I only fly fixed-wing, but that's never interfered with pootersmiffing before.

Whirlygig
11th Jan 2010, 19:41
Flight Duty Time Limitation - applicable to fixed wing as well :ok:

Which version of Excel are you using? Have you got to the limit of 65k rows or IZ columns? Excel 2007 has more. But otherwise I can't see why creating a new sheet and copying the existing formula across wouldn't work.

Cheers

Whirls

Vertical Freedom
12th Jan 2010, 04:23
Hi, yes i am using Office Enterorice 2007, no have not reached those limits yet?? thanks for helping

Vertical Freedom
12th Jan 2010, 08:05
:ok: Yay, thank you all I got it to work (finaly) :ok: