PDA

View Full Version : Jobs in OZ - 457 route

gofor
11th Jan 2010, 12:12
From another active thread

Sad times.

It is not good to see any one lose their job.

If anyone is interested in continuing to fly the J41 in Australia, PM me.

We have a few 457 visas available.

Zip.

Great all the ozzie wannabes - there is light at the end of the tunnel , and they want us. READ sarcasm:yuk::yuk:

PS 4HP - this is a thread in its own right and follows on from the other?

dievlieger
12th Jan 2010, 05:53
gofor I don't quite understand what you were trying to say with your post. I am one of the few (very) lucky guys to have made it into a reputable Aussie airline on a 457 visa. I had to take a massive salary cut in the process, but have not been sorry for one second. My advice to anyone who gets a similiar opportunity is to grab it with both hands. All the Aussie pilots I work with daily have been very welcoming and very profesional (perhaps a little pedantic, but that's another story). I will certainly be applying for residency here in order to stay. :ok:

hillbillybob
14th Jan 2010, 03:59
what the airline involved is doing along here with them making all their instructors on the training side casual may just cost them the 30k or so in training fees for my PPL to CPL. the only 2 things they have going for them right now are that I like the instructors and think they do a good job and nobody else is that close by