PDA

View Full Version : New Logo for BMI Baby?

NutLoose
5th Jan 2010, 13:41
They have just wheeled one of their 737's out at EGNX with a large red full size baby figure on the blue fin looking rather like it has stood in something and is checking the bottom of his shoe. :ok:

AltFlaps
5th Jan 2010, 14:03
This new livery was supposed to be kept secret until the unveiling of the new rapid expansion plans for baby next week ...

NutLoose
5th Jan 2010, 14:51
Ohh in that case then

http://worldairlinenews.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/bmibaby-com-737-500-g-bvkb-09grd-bhx-g3lr.jpg

OliWW
5th Jan 2010, 14:53
Is this the new livery which has been recently seen on G-BVKB?

ab33t
5th Jan 2010, 14:53
Looks like they are advertising sweets

OliWW
5th Jan 2010, 15:06
Well at least they have painted another B737 in the new colours, didn't do so well with the scheme on YI, YM and ZE, so hopefully, they might actually manage to get the WHOLE fleet looking the same!

jethro15
5th Jan 2010, 15:17
Does anyone remember the movie 'Antz' ?

purplehelmet
5th Jan 2010, 15:30
thought baby were skint! so why waste money on a logo that looks like an ant thats just slipped on some dog pooh! ?:yuk:

aidoair
5th Jan 2010, 16:35
Yeah the logo is new in the sense they are using it on their aircraft tales now but the actual design has been in use for over a year now. It has been used on the website, adverts and in-house branding though the aircraft were still using the 2D design. I agree, it seems an unusual time for them to be doing this, but along with the new website (as poor and as slow as it is!), the touch up of the cabins and a new cabin crew uniform i believe it shows the LH group havn't lost all faith in them yet!

planenut321
5th Jan 2010, 16:59
"Well at least they have painted another B737 in the new colours, didn't do so well with the scheme on YI, YM and ZE, so hopefully, they might actually manage to get the WHOLE fleet looking the same!"

That is G-BVKB, they only have got the one 735 painted. This design has been on this aircraft for nearly 2 weeks.

OliWW
5th Jan 2010, 17:58
That is G-BVKB, they only have got the one 735 painted. This design has been on this aircraft for nearly 2 weeks.

I know I was aware of KB being painted, but with the comment

They have just wheeled one of their 737's out at EGNX with a large red full size baby figure on the blue fin looking rather like it has stood in something and is checking the bottom of his shoe. http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/thumbs.gif

Which was posted today, I wondered if they had painted another aircraft

Mr Angry from Purley
5th Jan 2010, 20:24
wish they would spend some money on their new web site, it's crap the worst i've ever used :\

apaddyinuk
6th Jan 2010, 03:27
And like their parent airline will they have a quasi-livery fleet for the next 10 years too?