PDA

View Full Version : PICC Jade Cargo T/Conditions

Mr.White
3rd Jan 2010, 01:20
Hi there!!

I´m a 767 Capt interested in the PICC Jade Cargo contract, but need some info to make my decision. I would really appreciated some help, all qestions are base in the living in China contract.

1-How much is paycheck in a average Hrs months after tax?? Please, need the grand total ( Housing, perdiem and PICC hrs pay ) all inclusive.

2-How is present situation about the CAAC issue about upgrades??

3-Is there seniority list to upgrade??

4-Who has first choice to upgrade PICC/FO at the top of the seniority list??

5-Any real chance to upgrade?? How many years??

6-typical roster??

7-How many days off?? 4 days off block??

8-How much money can spend 2 person 1 kid??? average lifestyle

If you have any other coment, recomensation or info about it, feel free to share it.

Tks for your time and attention.

Mr.White:ok:

Jaz and the Fat Man
27th Jan 2010, 09:45
1-How much is paycheck in a average Hrs months after tax?? Please, need the grand total ( Housing, perdiem and PICC hrs pay ) all inclusive.

About 60,000 RMB in the bank a month for the top pay scale picc

2-How is present situation about the CAAC issue about upgrades??

ok for picc's but they haven't upgraded yet. Short of picc's so don't count on it for a long time.

3-Is there seniority list to upgrade??

Yes

4-Who has first choice to upgrade PICC/FO at the top of the seniority list??

Seniority order. No matter of the position but need 500 hrs pic 25t jet or something like 400 TO/Ldgs in the -400

5-Any real chance to upgrade?? How many years?? Not really.

6-typical roster?? Very long duty days and the roster changes constantly.

7-How many days off?? 4 days off block?? possible to get a 10 day block of time off a month if you use your vacation.

8-How much money can spend 2 person 1 kid??? average lifestyle

That depends if you live local style. It's not that expensive. If you're an FO someplace and can get on as a picc, it's a fun job. If you're a Capt, looking for an upgrade..... perhaps not.