PDA

View Full Version : AIrcrew (and Ground Crew) and radiation Poisoning

wapley
31st Dec 2009, 16:57
Aircrew (and ground crew) who have handled or been on sampling missions for the RAF should be aware that many have been affested by various forms of cancer many years after the sorties. 543 Sqn and possible some from the Victor sqds have and could still be affected in the future (depending on how long ago your operation was). Some have not developed for 30 years or more after being in contact with radio active dust. If you believe that any form of cancer you have developed as a result of these type of sorties may have been caused by this, then please contact me. Even if you have claimed ond the claim was not accepted, the Tribunal Services are actively looking to reserect these claims because of information now presented by some of the world authorities on radio active poisoning. These are all respected professors and have had requests for information from all over the world. This applies to living personnell or the familioes of those who have died from this problem. A number of claims have already been won. Did you know that the British Government is almost the only government left who do not accepts responsibility. THIS HAS TO CHANGE so help us in our fight for justice for those that have and will suffer. France has also now accepted responsibility for the Pacific tests.
Many thanks.
Wapley

Ephesus543
22nd Aug 2023, 22:04
Aircrew (and ground crew) who have handled or been on sampling missions for the RAF should be aware that many have been affested by various forms of cancer many years after the sorties. 543 Sqn and possible some from the Victor sqds have and could still be affected in the future (depending on how long ago your operation was). Some have not developed for 30 years or more after being in contact with radio active dust. If you believe that any form of cancer you have developed as a result of these type of sorties may have been caused by this, then please contact me. Even if you have claimed ond the claim was not accepted, the Tribunal Services are actively looking to reserect these claims because of information now presented by some of the world authorities on radio active poisoning. These are all respected professors and have had requests for information from all over the world. This applies to living personnell or the familioes of those who have died from this problem. A number of claims have already been won. Did you know that the British Government is almost the only government left who do not accepts responsibility. THIS HAS TO CHANGE so help us in our fight for justice for those that have and will suffer. France has also now accepted responsibility for the Pacific tests.
Many thanks.
Wapley
I was a member of 543 Sqn. from 1967 until its disbandment in 1974.
i have been diagnosed with multiple myeloma and believe it was caused by radiation poisoning from the victor aircraft I worked on for all those years.
any hope of compensation?
graham Rumbellow