PDA

View Full Version : London Metropolitan University.

JLMF
31st Dec 2009, 09:55
Iīve finished my PPL in Stapleford, wonderful and very happy with them, and now I going to do my ATPLīs, surely in London Met, Iīll start in March,then also im looking for accommodation in London, near the university, Are there someona who can help me with the accommodation please?Iīm from Spain, and itīs so much dificult to find one.
Thankīs and happy landings.

Phenom100
31st Dec 2009, 12:28
Speak to Julie or Nicole at the aviation department, they have a few contacts with regards to accomodation.

[email protected]

Best of luck with the exams, you will have a great time there, great bunch of guys.

Phenom100

ab33t
1st Jan 2010, 14:07
Drop me a PM closer to the time

hotair67
6th Jan 2010, 15:18
As i understand it the Atpl course at LMBS is done in 3 modules a,b and c the first module started November 09 i have requested from them if its possible to begin with module b which begins in Feb 2010, and do module A later, anyone else done this ? :ok:

flyvirgin
6th Jan 2010, 19:29
You will love london met, very relaxed, i think you could do phase B first, but dont quote me on that, But why would you want to?????
There are courses running throughout the year,
every 8 weeks i think.
Cheers,
Adam.

wicked approch
7th Jan 2010, 10:03
Hi there, i am looking forward to do my 14 ATPL exams can anyone please provide me information regarding the cost of the groundclasses and accomodation in london.
thnks:ok:

tompilot
11th Jan 2010, 10:50
Hey, i am in the same boat as you! I may be starting there in march if you want to group together?

Supermattt
26th Jan 2010, 22:49
Hi guys,

I'm just about to finish my PPL at Stapleford, I live just round the corner from London Met (is the ATPL course run at Aldgate campus?) and am also planning to do ATPL there though may need a period of debt reduction post PPL! Will think that through post skills test.

Off the top of my head a friend of mine who lives nearby may be looking to short let her flat for three months starting June, I'll ask her about it.

Anyway I'll keep and eye on this thread and maybe some of us can go for a drink or something...

Cheers
Matt

JLMF
10th Feb 2010, 23:43
Anyone is going to start in London Met in March 8th?

Cheers, Jose Luis.

student88
10th Feb 2010, 23:46
Just remember that your clock starts ticking once you complete your final exam. Don't commit to something you cant fulfil.

S88

JLMF
11th Feb 2010, 07:44
what do you want to say???