PDA

View Full Version : Line training network for those who want it and need help or advise

mukoba737
28th Dec 2009, 15:36
Hi,

I am christian mukoba herein known as mukoba737 or m737.
I have tried finding help in finding line training offers and schools. But as I know, there must be no advertising placed here.

So please do not name any school, company or any other contact here in this forum.

For those which hate line training and condem it, please do ignore this thread and move on placing something on another thread.

This thread should bring together those which wish to do line training and want to communicate experience and advise and help each other.

For pprune, please if possible I would like to create this thread for wannabes helping each other. Insults I will report immediately and that is that. Please feel free to communicate company names out of experience via private message.

Thank you to all which respect this thread and please I might need a bit of moral support against those which insult me for simply asking for help in terms of line training.

Thank you.

m737

ab33t
28th Dec 2009, 17:00
All the best to you

Rob1975
28th Dec 2009, 17:17
PPRune is about (among other things) helping pilots, help pilots.

Paying for line training isn't doing that...

...It's your future!

Halfwayback
28th Dec 2009, 20:36
OK - leave the 'language' problems - including content - to the Mods to control! No need for the foul responses.

This is the second time he has made a straightforward request - if you don't have an answer to the question then go and beat your drum elsewhere.

FWIW I may not agree with paying for line training either but I do believe in folks having a choice without the flaming and name calling.

Strike 2 for those involved.

HWB

mukoba737
29th Dec 2009, 19:43
HWB,

thank you very very much.
I understand that you are against line training but thank you for giving me the choice in doing my thing that I have selected.

Best of regards for the new year.

m737

Halfwayback
30th Dec 2009, 09:45
Mukoba

As I said in my PM - please research this emotive subject by using the Search function. You will find there has been much discussion and debate - there is a currrent thread that is dicussing just such an issue here http://www.pprune.org/professional-pilot-training-includes-ground-studies/399738-line-training-debate.html

HWB

Halfbaked_Boy
30th Dec 2009, 19:52
Oh dear oh dear oh dear... these forums are so sad these days.

In the literal meaning of the word, not the urbanised version.

Only aviation...