PDA

View Full Version : Menzies Edinburgh 23/24 Dec 2009

Ethics Gradient
24th Dec 2009, 12:31
Many thanks to those at Menzies who hung on in Arctic conditions on the early hours of the 24th to launch the much delayed "216"

There probably wasn't another way home us (or the pax) before Christmas so we were very pleased to get away. It went down to the wire on timing , but getting the de-icer from cargo saved the day for us. (and thanks for coming over to our side of the airfield cargo guys)
:D Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas :D

bushveld
2nd Jan 2010, 11:40
Come on, Menzies boys and girls at EDI. A response in the festive spirit would be nice! Mervyn at head office, hats off to your team there.

Anyway, I worked for Menzies in Asia for a while, and whilst no de-icing was ever needed there, thanks for your message, Ethics, and a top 2010 to you. Thanks for the post.

Best regards

VictorCharlieTen
2nd Jan 2010, 11:55
there's any Menzies folks on this forum. - I worked for them previously and some of there folks are well well up there with best people I've ever worked with.
Good post Gradient, maybe a call to Fraser the Station Manager or Ramp Manager Chris Hunter would ensure your thoughts are passed on.
Best Rgds.:cool:

tigerfast
9th Jan 2010, 17:33
Well on behalf of the boys and girls at Menzies EDI I will say thanks for the kind words and will pass them onto the guys who were on shift that night.

Luckily I knocked off at 19.00 on the 23rd but know exactly how the shift had been going!

Glad you all got away in the end and hope you all have a great 2010!

Regards

Tiger
MZE OPS EDI

tigerfast
9th Jan 2010, 17:40
On behalf of those who were on shift for your departure I will say thanks for the kind words and glad to see them appreciated under the circumstances.

Having been on the day shift on the 23rd I know just how the shift was shaping up (wasnt the best set of 4 that week!! ) but glad to see we got you and your pax back home for Xmas.

All the best for 2010 and will pass your thanks onto the boys and girls at work.

Tiger
MZE OPS EDI

smalik
19th Jan 2010, 00:54
hiya my names sanaa and i was just wondering if anyone could help and direct me on how i can apply for any airlines at glasgiw airport? i am interested in ground handling agent i've been on so many websites but i just cant seem to get through. i just need someone to help and say this is what you need to do or this is who you need to call to get through!! someone help pleeease!!! xxxx :rolleyes: