PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas from "Scottish Information"

fisbangwollop
23rd Dec 2009, 11:29
To those of you that have used the service's of 'Scottish Information' 119.875mhz during the past year thanks for the call.:ok: On behalf of myself and fellow AFISO's we wish you all a very happy Christmas and a happy New Year for 2010..........:)for those of you that have not used the service yet, next time your airborne, dont be affraid, give us a call, we are here to help......safe flying in 2010.:cool::cool::cool:

WylieCoyote
23rd Dec 2009, 12:10
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Chaps! From all the Ospreys, great service in 09.
Cheers. :)

Whirlygig
23rd Dec 2009, 12:38
for those of you that have not used the service yet, next time your airborne, dont be affraid, give us a call,That's very kind Fishbangwallop; I will call you up next time I'm airborne. Won't be anywhere near your area but hey, Cambridge is North of London! :}

Happy Christmas!!

Cheers

Whirls

stringfellow
23rd Dec 2009, 21:21
the future of atc. kind gesture this is how it should be, merry christmas look foreward to talking to you guys,

ralphmalph
24th Dec 2009, 06:24
Merry Christmas to you guys to!

An awesome service, flexible, professional and always happy to help!

Never been dissapointed. Speak to you soon.

Ralph

Bladecrack
24th Dec 2009, 10:15
fbw & co,

Great service as usual over the last 12 months, keep up the good work! Look forward to speaking to you in 2010. Have a great Xmas :ok:

Rgds,
BC

magbreak
24th Dec 2009, 17:06
Gave you a call this morning FSB going North, and this afternoon on the way home but you'd managed to wangle 4 days off over Xmas!! Have a good one and maybe you'll be at work the next time I venture North ;);)

Thud_and_Blunder
24th Dec 2009, 17:39
I won't be back up to Scotland 'til 31 Dec, but always look forward to working with 119.87, 127.27 and more northerly freqs. You've helped keep me out of the poo (Danger Area activity updates, weather warnings, changes to ATC freqs...) several times this year - I look forward to keeping your workload unnecessarily high over the next 12 months too! Many thanks, and Happy New Year from an occasional R'head 12.

fisbangwollop
24th Dec 2009, 18:58
Magbreak....sorry I missed you, yea the first time off over Christmas for about 10 years!! miss your dulcet tones from the good old days over the Irish sea.....guess you happier now though;)

Thunder.......always a pleasure...my first girlfriend was a Red head so need to take care of you ...;)

Safe flying in 2010..:cool::cool::cool:

Heli-Jock
28th Dec 2009, 14:34
Hey Fisbangwollop, Merry X Mass and have a great 2010 from the Lothian Longrangers.
Have a good one.:ok:

Steve90
2nd Jan 2010, 20:54
Merry Xmas Paul (FISBANGWOLLOP) and to the rest of the Scottish FIR guys its always good speaking to you on the phone!

Keep up the good work!

All the best.
Steven (EGNC)