PDA

View Full Version : Is there any mention on a CAA license about having "ATPL credit" ?

heliporto
21st Dec 2009, 16:02
Hi there, could I please get any help with this ?:

1- Does anyone knows if a UK CAA (JAR/FCL) CPL-H license should have any mention about the ATPL theory credit, when the holder of the license has passed all the ATPL exams ? (that are still inside the 3 years validity).

I´ve seen some other licenses from another JAA country and they had this mention "JAR/FCL ATPL THEORY CREDIT", but just got my license and realised there is no mention at all about having the ATPL theory credit. Do the CAA license´s make no reference about having the ATPL credit, or could this be a mistake ?

2 - About the radiotelephony proficiency scale, I´ve also realised the UK CAA R/T license has no mention about the English level we are credited. Probably this is not important for an English native speaker, but since some companies (outside the UK) value the R/T level in english, does anyone knows if there´s any document that the CAA will issue certifying the R/T level achieved, or is there any other way of consulting this ?

Any help apreciated
Thanks

Bravo73
21st Dec 2009, 16:15
1. No

2. The English Proficiency level isn't mentioned on the RT license. It is stated on the license itself.

HTH

heliporto
21st Dec 2009, 16:20
Hi there, thanks for the info.
When you say "MENTIONED ON THE LICENSE ITSELF", do you mean the Flight crew license ? Because mine only has on remarks the following: "Language proficiency : English" .
(altough I had received level 6).

Thanks

Bravo73
21st Dec 2009, 16:54
That's the one. Section XIII.