PDA

View Full Version : Privajet ??

EZYRYdeR
18th Dec 2009, 18:49
Hi,

Anybody know anything about these guys?

PRIVAJET (http://www.privajet.com/app)

Apart from their iPhone app, I couldn't get much info. Just heard about a BBJ and an ACJ starting ops soon, anyone can confirm or shed some light?

EZYRYdeR

toga-trust
5th Feb 2010, 07:02
Big stuff released yesterday. They start in april with 2 or maybe 3 BBJs this year and 1 ACJ for next year. One of each being from Global apparently. ICAO 3 letters code is PVJ just attributed.
:ok:

farfallina
5th Feb 2010, 08:49
hi,
has anyone an e-mail address and some more infos about them?
Thanks

toga-trust
7th Feb 2010, 19:19
You might want to monitor their corporate freq on privajet.net as their .com seems... tenebrous

GVA Dispatch
7th Feb 2010, 19:54
Anybody any idea whom is behind this company?:confused:

No RYR for me
7th Feb 2010, 21:30
Just a borded pilot making a link between Avinode or Charter X and an iPhone apps and starting to make marketing noise... So who is behind it? Jetbird? Jet Republic? :ugh:

CL300
8th Feb 2010, 16:10
people with planes, pilots, money and business plan; that disqualifies Jet republic and Jet Bird.
Since the planes are already flying and the crews alike, what else ? :ok:

elix59
9th Feb 2010, 13:13
@NoRyr4me : you don't do just 'marketing noise' with offices leased in Portomaso Tower -the most exclusive place on the island. Not only you have to have the money upfront, but you also have to be 'invited' if you want your name on the front door. Looks like real AOC with real BBJs. Applied today for OPS, we'll see how it comes back.:ok:

EZYRYdeR
1st Apr 2010, 10:26
Haven't heard much for the past few weeks, but as I regularly look it up on Google, it seems that things are now moving on for PRIVAJET:

First BBJ spotted in Nice last tuesday:
http://aviapix.ch/pics/FaAv/160_IMG_3285.jpg

Still no news on my application though, anyone has been luckier? If my initial information were correct (seems they are), more BBJ / ACJ should come soon, surely they will need pilots, won't they??

EZYRYdeR

laperouse
29th Apr 2010, 20:48
Just have been informed that Privajet (PVJ) has receved his AOC today in Malta.
They are operating a BBJ1
Sounds good :ok:

toga-trust
29th Apr 2010, 20:56
:ok::D:D:D:O Good news .......... long life to PVJ.