PDA

View Full Version : For SCCM

flyer55
17th Dec 2009, 18:11
This is a question for all SCCM who operate flights out of UK Longhaul flights

Am trying to find out what the starting Basic Salary in the Rank as the Incharge crewmember onboard - FSM,CSD, IFS

So thats Virgin Atlantic, British Airways , Thomsonfly(both Britannia/First Choice ), Thomas Cook (both Thomas Cook /Mytravel), BMI, Monarch and Aer Lingus

Also if its possible to find out what the Most senior crewmember onboard for other airlines based in UK

thanks

Rainboe
18th Dec 2009, 08:26
Why? Out of prurient interest or do you have a valid reason? People don't like talking about their pay to strangers. If you are asking people to go to some bother to answer your question, it is nice to explain why, and perhaps ask for PM.

ska-bearbaiter
18th Dec 2009, 08:41
Ah, Rainboe, there you are. Seriously, youre on the wrong thread. its the one below....try taking off the blinkers..you might see it...we're all waiting for your words of wisdom!

See you on t'other thread

The Ska-bearbaiter:ok:

beamer
18th Dec 2009, 13:36
I know what you mean and I don't wish to sound too pedantic but the senior 'crewmember' on board is the Captain !:)

SouBE
20th Dec 2009, 20:17
The original post referred to the 'SCCM' which stands for senior cabin crew member.....no reference to captain.

brit bus driver
21st Dec 2009, 23:34
Last time I looked, this was a flight deck forum.....

The relevance is....:confused: