PDA

View Full Version : AeroDynamics Malaga

SuperJet
16th Dec 2009, 13:48
Greetz all! :ok:

I am simply searching out ex-cadets/students from ADM for some feedback on the processes, staffing, aircraft availability, quality of training, etc.

I have had wildly varying commentary so far from some people, and am trying to get a good feel for this institution.

More specifically, although all comments are welcome, I am interested in the ME/IR course, and possibly the CPL thrown in there somewhere too.

Many thanks to all in advance!

SJ :cool:

Brian304
16th Dec 2009, 16:48
I have no comments regarding the CPL, though not heard anyone doing a CPL there.

Though I can comment on the ME/IR with past experience, which was quite a while ago. The place is very very hot, drink plenty of water and bring a backpack with you because the airport is very very far away, don't bring your flightbag unless you have a car. Nice new simulator they have and also some nice instructors, I was lucky to have a very good instructor, because the others was pretty grumpy sometimes. Nice lessons in the sun, alot of airports with ILS/NDB/VOR/DME approaches, though they are very far away, so each flight lasts averagely about 4 hours. Good thing is no landing fee's and approach fee's over there, so your saving quite alot already. Not many aircrafts, well only 2-3 last time I was there. Though overall I think I really enjoyed the whole experience, apart from the long walks and train rides to the airport at 4am in the morning. Though I guess this comes with the job.

Goodluck.

Brian304:ok:

Dane-Ger
16th Dec 2009, 17:16
Lots of good recent info, including my own experiences, on the thread below.

regards D-G

http://www.pprune.org/professional-pilot-training-includes-ground-studies/374652-aerodynamics-malaga-now-what-about.html