PDA

View Full Version : Provident Fund

Bograt
14th Dec 2009, 00:18
Anybody else not get paid Prov Fund in November? My monthly account shows no new units purchased in Nov...

crwjerk
14th Dec 2009, 05:10
I got mine.

Bograt
14th Dec 2009, 10:02
Thanks, I got on to them today. Some sort of oversight they said. WTF???? New statement out this afternoon - all sorted. Just wanted to see if it was only me, and it appears so.

N1 Vibes
15th Dec 2009, 00:02
Bograt,

I-am-your-father and you have displeased me.....!

Luv and kisses,

T Tyler

Night Watch
15th Dec 2009, 02:16
Speaking of the P fund.... weren't we supposed to get better access to the funds, such as the ability to change vesting units online?

On a personal P fund note.... thinking of getting out of China focus as it forms a significant amount of resistance at this point and may not have the strength to head back towards historical highs. 70% this year is not bad, as is 90% on India focus.... time to pull out for CASH?

Bograt
10th Jan 2010, 22:21
:mad: It's happened again for December - the statement is usually available by about the 8th of the following month. Still no statement in January for me.
Before I go and put a rocket up them, can someone let me know if they have a statement for December payday, or is it delayed because of Christmas / New Year.
Thanks.

airplaneridesrfun
11th Jan 2010, 18:08
This was one of the negotiating items the AOA supported Cos'08 under; that the company come up with a more transparent, logical, and flexible Pfund. I would go ask somebody about it, I don't think any pilot's report has come out. This is one of those things that shouldn't have to be negotiated at all, just done! There is no reason a statement shouldn't be available on the 1st of the month, and 2nd-30th in real time format - go about it in a nice way, you are going to get the same answer "cannot". Good luck.

crwjerk
12th Jan 2010, 01:13
The statement does not normally arrive until at least the 10th or 11th.

Bograt
13th Jan 2010, 08:15
I normally see it around the 8th, but it's now the 13th and still no record of funds purchased.

Maybe I'm a bit paranoid as they clearly missed paying it to me last month, and admitted that it was an oversight on their behalf.

Off to the office for a chat I think...