PDA

View Full Version : EASA 66

dhanapalkumar
12th Dec 2009, 13:16
Hi, I wanted to appear for easa 66 exam at malaysia, but the fee is 67 British Pounds. This is really a huge amount. Student can not afford this huge amount. Is there any place where I can appear the exam and the fee is affordable.

nodrama
12th Dec 2009, 13:48
Appear in the UK and you can sit the exam for £41.

dhanapalkumar
12th Dec 2009, 14:21
Thank u Nod

Miles Gustaph
13th Dec 2009, 15:34
If you can't afford the exams can you afford the study materials?

Geezer7348
14th Dec 2009, 09:17
Hi dhanapalkuma,

I presume the £67 is for exams done with the CAA?, I know that Nilai University College also carry out the Part 66 exams in Malaysia but I'm not sure how much they charge.

TinyTim2
15th Dec 2009, 09:00
According to the CAA , they only place you can sit EASA Part 66 exams in the south east asia area in with CAA International in KL . As they only provider they can and do charge whatever they want . The only option being to return to UK and save the 26 pounds ( at a massive cost in travel and time !!!! )

bigboss_2010
15th Dec 2009, 13:19
wrong....there r many UKCAA centres in south asia icluding INDIA which has 2 centres one in delhi and one in mumbai opened 2 weeks ago , one centre in DUBAI and one in malaysia.

Geezer7348
15th Dec 2009, 20:25
Further to my earlier E-Mail I have found a newstory on Nilai College reference the EASA examinations.:ok:

http://www.nilai.edu.my/news/news.php?id=110

sameerkof
24th Jun 2010, 08:52
Hi m just filling forum .. i need to ask you guys that in the avenue section m selecting Dubai - Zayad University . n filling both payment n exams forum .. n sending it to UK by FAX need to know that do i also need to register at zayad university also ? or there is some kind of registration fees ?

n

also want to know that in eassy modules is there a separate fee for eassy exam n mcq exam ?

THANKS

IFixPlanes
24th Jun 2010, 14:36
Hi m just filling forum .. i need to ask you guys that in the avenue section m selecting Dubai - Zayad University . n filling both payment n exams forum .. n sending it to UK by FAX need to know that do i also need to register at zayad university also ? or there is some kind of registration fees ?

n

also want to know that in eassy modules is there a separate fee for eassy exam n mcq exam ?
Can we please stop with this :mad: SMS style.
As a non native english i can live with spelling errors like "eassy" but... when someone is not able to write in normal sentences, i belief that he is also not able (or willing to) do do proper maintenance.
Just my 2 cent...

Alber Ratman
24th Jun 2010, 17:59
Absolutely correct with the text speak. You all want United Kingdom CAA approved modules. Your written English is as important as passing a "vote for Joe" MCQ. Try practising it on forums like this for a start. If you have Mircosoft Word on your computers, draft your messages beforehand and spell check them at very least. Remember to set your spell checker to UK English, not the "Spam" version!:{

flame_bringer
24th Jun 2010, 19:44
Text speaks make my blood boil and i'v seen many engineers that write in text speaks in techlogs!
Its just quite a pity that people expect themselves to be addressed as engineers when they fail the most basic requirment of engineering which is ''english writing and speaking''.
If someone cannot be arsed to write in forums properly he'll decidedly end like that, Try to practise english writing in forums people.

TURIN
24th Jun 2010, 21:50
Text speaks make my blood boil and i'v seen many engineers that write in text speaks in techlogs!

Indeed.

Latest wheeze I have spotted recently...

Nil Defects.

N.W.T. :ugh:

WTF?:oh:

IFixPlanes
24th Jun 2010, 21:57
Maybe : Noticed With Thanks. :}