PDA

View Full Version : Best prepware for JAA ATPL exam?

Transsonic2000
7th Dec 2009, 23:36
Hi folks,

just wondering if there is anybody here who can provide some advise on what prepware to use best for the JAA ATPL exams, I was looking at Aviationexam and/or Aviator. Thanks in advance!

Transsonic2000
8th Dec 2009, 18:52
really nobody?

Delta Uniform
8th Dec 2009, 18:55
bristol groundschool question bank.

Halfwayback
8th Dec 2009, 20:19
Transsonic

Welcome to Pprune - a forum for professional pilots and those who want to get a foot on the ladder. There are lots of experienced pilots here that are prepared to help them but they assume that most people will do some research themselves before posting a very general question which has been asked before.

By the very nature of this forum there are also lots of Wannabees and some of those a little better placed than yourself. However they also have their opinions!

May I respectfully ask you to spend some time reading some of the files above and previous threads. The 'Search' function is particularly handy. This will take you quite some time but you will learn a lot more about the industry.

Good luck

HWB.

Transsonic2000
9th Dec 2009, 01:01
Planning to do the conversion FAA to JAA and just wanted to get an idea who provides the best prep-ware, but apparently my question was to trivial. Anyhow, thanks for the the advise and good luck to you as well!

irishpost
9th Dec 2009, 11:03
prepware including online study guides and the question bank can be found at CATS www.catsground.com (http://www.catsground.com) it is all you will need and is the cheapest around it served me very well