PDA

View Full Version : St .Andrews freshers ball info

Septimus Pyecroft
13th Oct 2001, 17:33
Hey dudes!!!!!!anyone out there actually meet Britney and go to the ball? fill us in for a bit of light relief!!!! :p

Mavrik
14th Oct 2001, 20:02
Sep mate, i have met her but i can't say too much, but from the conversations we've had she's not a reporter, she is an ex BA hosty and she is a babe!!!!!!

TURNBULL
14th Oct 2001, 22:18
If this thread doesn't make the case for having a closed military forum, I don't know what does!!! What on earth are these a#'%*^$s doing on here?

Septimus Pyecroft
14th Oct 2001, 23:09
Turnbull, lighten up matey!!!!!!if your that worried, check out some of the other forums, you'll probably have loads to winge about!!!
Mavrik cool hope you had fun matey!!!! :p

Alf Aworna
15th Oct 2001, 05:26
Mav DCO?

Mavrik
15th Oct 2001, 09:12
A green entry in my log books me thinks!

mmmmmmm....

awayday
16th Oct 2001, 01:07
>>TURNBULL wrote>>If this thread doesn't make the case for having a closed military forum, I don't know what does!!! What on earth are these a#'%*^$s doing on here?

Do you realise that contributing to this thread contradicts your argument. Just go somewhere else and that will take the problem away. I believe Mavrik to have every right to participate in a Military Forum and if he did DCO, I want to know. It is 10 mins killed on a light-hearted thread, lighten-up and join in. Or leave everybody else alone and stop being so bloody opinionated. I, personally, would welcome 'banter' to be a better read.

Al Titude
16th Oct 2001, 01:39
Mavrik
You are obviously a legend, we need to know details.....
:cool: :cool: :cool:

fobotcso
16th Oct 2001, 02:21
Awayday et al, there isn't much wrong with this thread, as far as it goes, except that there is nothing about it that is Military, Professional, or to do with being a Pilot.

As such it belongs in Jet Blast, not here.

Andis
16th Oct 2001, 12:24
Fobot.... you are evidently not aircrew if all you want to talk about is military flying! So get the **** off the military flying thread and go back to the knitting thread you anorak. I'm with Mav and Awayday ...

ps i know Maverik and i know the details ... nice one mate

Emerson Cahooners
16th Oct 2001, 13:02
Fobotcso,I note from your profile that you are an Ex Military Pilot and therefore by your own admission as having nothing to with being a Military, Professional Pilot, you sould be at Jet Blast and not here. Now S0d Off!

Mav, le garcon! Details please!

:mad:

Septimus Pyecroft
16th Oct 2001, 15:10
Fobotsco....not gonna give you a hard time and technically speaking the thread has on prima face little to do with any serious matters, but how many military pilots do you know where tottie, booze and having a good time where irrelevant threads!???They are truly professionals in this field!!!!
Work hard, play hard! :D

Alf Aworna
17th Oct 2001, 00:06
Mav, top job. Any debriefing points and will you need a reride?

Britney Spears
17th Oct 2001, 00:44
I know Mavrik's too much of a gentleman to let on, so I'll fill you in. We had a great night out in St Andrews and then I got jiggy with Mr Biggy, so to speak. We're keeping in touch and who knows what else will happen. Thank you all for you patience and allowing me to use the forum to find my fast jet pilot.

Yours forever,

Britney.................. ;)

Ramp Monkey
17th Oct 2001, 01:01
Hey , Britney things haven't changed since you left BA then? Still shagging pilots. I guess old habits die hard with BA tarts with carts!!!!(Your reputation precedes you!)
Mav if the girls got class then ........ :cool:
See you all in Jan 2002

gravity victim
17th Oct 2001, 16:24
Who's a jealous little Monkey then? ;)