PDA

View Full Version : Phenom 100 Flight Planning Guide

S.F.L.Y
5th Dec 2009, 09:22
I m looking for a kind of flight planning guide for the Phenom 100 where I d be able to find performances and limitations such as TO perf in various conditions. Any assistance would be really appreciated.

NZ X man
5th Dec 2009, 10:16
This may really sound stupid, but considering how New the aircraft is, perhaps if you were to contact the manufacturer or a distributor, they would have what you seek.

Cheers

S.F.L.Y
5th Dec 2009, 11:09
It's not easy to get real figures from them. A planning guide or the AFM would anyway be the best tool for what I need to evaluate.

plugster
5th Dec 2009, 14:09
I called the Citation Mustang dealer in Germany and received the FPL guide hours later via e-mail.
Would be rather surprised if Embraer didn't provide something similar.

lpokijuhyt
5th Dec 2009, 16:54
Call up Jetbird, I heard they are having a "going out of business - everything must go" sale.

Jackdaw
6th Dec 2009, 15:55
Take a look at JetBrief / Library (http://www.jetbrief.com/library/) might be of some use.

S.F.L.Y
6th Dec 2009, 17:32
Thanks a lot guys, I've received a couple of messages and emails including the EASA AFM and the POH. I unfortunately couldn't find all what I was after but it's already a good start. I'm still interested in having more info on cruise perf in ISA+15...

S.F.L.Y
7th Dec 2009, 06:22
These kind of datas are not easy to find as they aren't in favor of the aircraft. Manufacturers aren't easily releasing these things...

S.F.L.Y
7th Dec 2009, 07:46
We were told on our conversion that the aircraft will climb all the way to FL410 without any need to step climb so I doubt ISA +15 will be a problem.

It seems to be a problem according to the POH when you look at the ISA+20 climb figures. At max weight it can't climb higher than 280 and it takes a significant amount of time & fuel. The average high altitude temp in the Middle East over Dec-Jan is ISA+15 and it would be interesting to know the TAS and FF at FL280 in ISA+15.

S.F.L.Y
7th Dec 2009, 08:36
It will do FL410 at gross weight in ISA conditions and FL360 at 250 kg below gross weight in ISA +20

It does but it takes 47 min (at 450kg below MTOW which represent a substantial amount of fuel/payload). I agree with you on the budget aircraft and I'm precisely doing this homework as some people seems to be convinced it can perform in the region. I don't really want to try the 1.8% engine-out climb gradient at 40° C...