PDA

View Full Version : Cap371/cap 372?

Ruffles1960
2nd Dec 2009, 23:15
Good Evening.I haven't posted on here for a while....hope everyone is ok. I left my cabin crew position at the end of 2003 to go back to my job as a garderner.I enjoyed the job, the thrills, the spills and the unscheduled night stops but I was so tired all the time ,them flights to TLS and LYS really did me in....the hours were just so long.Garderning was ok for a while....however the economic downturn really affected me and suddenly people didn't want to pay 'greenfingers' to cut their grass or trim their bush. Now I want a piece of the cabin crew action again. I here on the 'grapevine' that the really tiring CAP371 has been replaced by CAP372...which restricts cabin crew to flying a maximum 20hr week and all flights over 2.5 hrs block attracting a night stop.
Is this true? are their any crewing experts who can help??

Ruffles1960
3rd Dec 2009, 03:36
...........* I hear

Ruffles1960
3rd Dec 2009, 13:52
OMG....your vile..your name sums it up...Ops Bully. It's because of people like you I missed an old Pop Stars the Rival episode when you decided to run our crews out of base. We ended up into LGW then coaching back instead of flying straight back into MAN. I returned home at 2300z, and this was the days before SKY+, I ended up missing One True Voice doing a rendition of Erasure. As I say I want Crewing Experts to reply not Ops Bullys.

BOAC4ME
3rd Dec 2009, 17:09
Hi Ruffles1960, I am not a 'crewing expert' however have had some experience of cap371, and as far as I am aware it is not being supersceded, but could be wrong.

In relation to the above comments, I have always found crew to be either one extreme or the other. Some of the most dedicated, professional and hard working people I have met have been crew, but then some of the most petty, un- cooperative and self-interested also, but I take as I find.

Good luck for the future:ok:

Mr Angry from Purley
3rd Dec 2009, 17:39
Ruffles
Day dreaming. CAP371 not being changed.

Captb747
4th Dec 2009, 11:20
Opsbully........Not only are you rude. you are stupid as well :mad: