PDA

View Full Version : Air Mauritiuss

Daftpunk2008
1st Dec 2009, 14:59
Hi guys!!
Air Mauritius is actually recruiting F/O on A319, A330 and A340...Air Mauritius (http://www.airmauritius.com/vacancies_fr.htm)
Anyone has got more information about this??? Are they recruiting locals and foreigners??
Thx.

Voyager B.D
3rd Dec 2009, 22:38
Seems like they are looking for type-rated drivers. One would be confused about the current situation in the airline.
Crews initially fired beginning of the year then fresh crop of people being trained. Some doubt hovering about the delivery of the A330 which eventually came. Actual CEO working on a monthly contract.

Are we seeing the silver lining or are there more clouds hanging out there?
We do hope however that the positivity coming from Air Mauritius in recent weeks is a global indication of the aviation industry picking up.

All the best to applicants :ok:

Duffb
8th Dec 2009, 06:09
Small airline, high turnover of pilots, are working conditions very bad?

Sir Osis of the river
8th Dec 2009, 12:54
A Small airline

Don't tell Banny that!!:D

Do-27
19th Jan 2010, 18:01
Hi danythau!,:)

I am afraid i can not help u:\..... hope to be shortly like u needing this info....but not yet:confused:..... I applyed some weeks ago and no answer:\;

Does anyone knows if the deckcrew from one Airbus fly the rest of them? A330-A340 or A319-A330/340?¿?¿.... Any more planes coming soon?¿:sad:....

Happy landings!!:ok:

tocum
21st Jan 2010, 23:49
well rumours say MK is planning to hire Mauritians as trainee FO for their airbus fleet very soon!!, requirement is apparently CPL/IR with fATPL!
anyone pls shed some light on this, thx

is that what u r referring to danythau, not the recent advert we have on the MK website of course..

Dreamlairiner_340
22nd Jan 2010, 16:17
Can we know where do these rumours come from, can we really believe this?

tocum
23rd Jan 2010, 10:15
well i guess we just need to wait n see...
these rumours could well be unreliable, hence my post.
toc.

Aladin
11th Feb 2010, 06:21
The rumours are founded since MK are apparently recruiting FOs on their ATRs.
Requirement : CPL/IR + frozen ATP. It's on the vacancy page under flight deck opportunities.

G-BMSU
13th Feb 2010, 23:07
Interesting; hope their will be chances for all; Rumours come true. Indeed surprising.Maybe some guys just finished their training and need a job.
What a coincidence.

Voyager B.D
14th Feb 2010, 19:20
Hi! My request to all the guys/gals who have any type of exposure or knowledge of the interview & selection procedures for the ATR FO vacancy:

Please tell us all you know about it; any hints or clues or just the whole process: interviewers, length of the process...

I'd be really grateful for any PM's or general posts.

OMDB30R
15th Feb 2010, 16:07
Hi

I have been invited for interview and possible sim at the end of this month, does anyone know where the sim session is held and on what type.

Also appreciate info on the interview itself.

Thanks

coltrane
18th Feb 2010, 17:46
Hi lads,
A brief query here..
Do they fly mixed fleet 320/330/340? Would they consider me as a FO on the Airbus with 2500TT (1300 hrs. Dash-8 and 900 hrs. 737)?

Thanks!

samf
25th Feb 2010, 17:21
Hi - looking for the same kind of information. Perhaps You can give some info after Your own meeting..?!.