PDA

View Full Version : Bristol Ground School ATPL Module 2

Rishy
1st Dec 2009, 07:25
This is a question for any students of Bristol Ground School who have completed or are nearing completion of ATPL module 2.

Is it possible to complete the whole of module 2 in 10 weeks doing the work on a full-time basis?

This doesn't include the 2 week brush-up course, just the distance learning element.

Cheers

Tim

Need money
1st Dec 2009, 08:32
It would be tight and hard work - but yes. I know people who did Mod 1 in November and plan on sitting Mod 2 in January....they are studying full time.

Cirrus_Clouds
1st Dec 2009, 09:26
Question is whether or not they get a high pass or just a "pass" or even a fail.

Spending time on study rather than rushing has a higher chance of success, but everyone is of a different ability.

Fitnesspilot737
1st Dec 2009, 20:20
I did it in 10 weeks. Im actually about to finish the module2 brush up course on Fri. Overall Bristol are great. What you dont learn at home and on the QB you will learn here. I have to say though, there is an awful lot more theory involved in mod2 and not it includes V3 which is a thorn in my side

Pilot RatBoy
2nd Dec 2009, 20:24
I did my module 2 distance stuff in 10 weeks along with about 65 hours of flying thrown in. I won't lie, it was hard word but the 2-week brush up at Bristol helped immensely. There were 12 of us on the same timescale and nobody got less than about a 92% average, so it is still possible to score highly.

XL319
2nd Dec 2009, 21:33
I work full time and it has taken me 6 months at CATS stage 1 to revise the first stage. Im just about to do the exams. Motivation is the key. I would feel very stretched at 10 weeks for the second module. I would say Im just about ready to sit the exams. I guess if you study full time then this could be cut to 3 months?:confused:

Rishy
3rd Dec 2009, 12:52
Thanks for all your responses people.

As I thought, I think it can be done but it'll be tight and I don't think I'll be giving myself the best chance of passing or getting good marks.

Cheers :ok:

Tim