View Full Version : This is a rough time for the cute Russian whores in the fetid nightclub of the Dubai

Scottishjockey
30th Nov 2009, 16:30
Dont we just love TIMESONLINE or is it just the rattlesnake we are in love with?????

The joke’s on us as Bling Central loses its sparkle | Rod Liddle - Times Online (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/guest_contributors/article6936316.ece)

ashlea
30th Nov 2009, 19:18
I came across that opinion piece this morning.. pretty fierce stuff! If it was on Times Online does that mean to say there was no version of it published on paper (I would hope so).

grizzled
30th Nov 2009, 20:01
Wow. If he thinks Rattlesnake is fetid, he must never have been to any bars in Deira . . .

OrryFace
30th Nov 2009, 20:34
Nope, it was in the paper. A nice 'marmalade dropper' for Sunday morning!

Oh what a joy to be back in the land of (relatively) free press.

Wiley
30th Nov 2009, 21:26
Don't think we'll see that particular article re-printed in Gulf News.

kennedy
1st Dec 2009, 03:22
Probably why the Times has been removed from the shelves in Dubai til further notice!

doubleu-anker
2nd Dec 2009, 05:19
"....the scorpions will return and Dubai will be what it was in the 1960s, a frowsy fishing port in a scorched and very backward Third World country"

It is a third world country! Always was and always will be! The gloss is coming off the polished turd.:ugh:

PHAROH
2nd Dec 2009, 15:58
d-a
if you are so offended by bieng there " GO HOME " , or else keep your eyes & mouth shut & remember third world country's money is always better than the 1st world countries.

ssflyer
2nd Dec 2009, 16:09
It was printed in this weekends paper in the UK.

puff m'call
2nd Dec 2009, 16:22
Pharoh.

Don't be such a pompouss ass,:= d-a can say what he likes (or dislikes ) about this place and I for one back him up. :ok:

Dubai is nothing but a Third world country (emirate) getting a first world fake over!!

FACT!!!!!!!

grizzled
2nd Dec 2009, 17:24
PHAROH -- instead of your notion that shutting one's eyes and mouth is the answer, why not enter into a realistic discussion about Dubai? Ironically (or perhaps not) your comment sounds like it could have come from Maktoum himself.

Have a look at my post back on Nov. 28 on the "Goodbye Dubai" thread and them come back and tell me what I got wrong. I'd be delighted to engage in a discussion.

grizz

PHAROH
2nd Dec 2009, 19:07
puff m'call (http://www.pprune.org/members/85311-puff-m-call)

d-a used the "third world country" phrase as humilation ,same as you when you called me a pompouss ass it is really easy to do that when you hide behind a different name makes you feel macho ,well done boys:D
who doesn't respect himself can never really respect anyone else .

over & out.

grizz
"Maktoum himself" !!!

RoyHudd
2nd Dec 2009, 22:10
Pharoh, your posts are nonsensical.

Most temporary residents of Dubai despise the place and its "owners"/"rulers". They were there for the money, admittedly, and are now leaving, one at a time.

Enjoy the solitude of a quiet decayed ruin....DXB.

Jet II
3rd Dec 2009, 11:14
Most temporary residents of Dubai despise the place

LOL - love the way that someone from Crawley criticizes somewhere else. :E

Fubaliera
6th Dec 2009, 13:06
We would love to have all these girls come to Doha, hopefully someday the laws will ease up and these girls can come to Qatr

Da Do Ron Ron
7th Dec 2009, 06:41
Get down the Ramada in Doha, more than enough to go around ....

TheyCallMeTrinity
9th Dec 2009, 07:13
Damn, I thought this post was about finding cute Russians!

Gulfstreamaviator
19th Dec 2009, 13:18
just read the small print...........glf