PDA

View Full Version : Low Flying Pics

plaincrazyuk
2nd Sep 2001, 18:03
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/plaincrazy

Yes plaincrazy is back with more pics of low flying aircraft, check out the above site for that little bit of self indulgence or just to remenniss(is that spelt right?)of the good times.
P.S Contributions of similar pictures gratefully accepted.enjoy!

Beeayeate
4th Sep 2001, 01:50
It's a yahoo e-group, you're not allowed in if you don't join up - but I'm sure your pictures are . . .er . . .worth it. How about just setting up a web-site instead? That way all can get a look.

plaincrazyuk
4th Sep 2001, 23:08
I have attempted on at least two occasions to set up a dedicated website with unfortunate results, mainly (and i wont deny it) my distinct lack of knoledge on the subject of website publishing and the cost involved when publishing with well known servers. My website is on my hard drive but I find it easier to use ISP's such as geocities or yahoo where they provide webspace and the site F.O.C.
It takes a few minutes to join Yahoo and find the site which incidentally has attracted over 80 members in two days and not being too biased I assure you if you are interesed in the subject of low level flying at It's very extreme you will enjoy the pictures.
Regards.... Plaincrazy

Beeayeate
7th Sep 2001, 23:39
OK PC

I have joined the group and looked at the pics. Hope you get others posting as well.