PDA

View Full Version : Bombay 26/11

40Deg STH
26th Nov 2009, 18:45
My fellow aviators,

I spend 3 days every month in Bombay because I request it. I have just come from the 1 year remembrance of the massacre here. There were many in my hotel who died. Was emotional and worth being here for. Can I ask my fellow aviators to put there egoes behind and spare a thought for those who lost loved ones here in India.
Flying is a great life, but there is always someone worst off than us, so please always spare a thought for those less fortunate.

Thankyou

tangowithtushar
27th Nov 2009, 06:45
See what are the two most important stories hogging the space on our channels and newspapers on the eve of 26/11. One is about Shilpa’s marriage reception:mad: and the other is a reception hosted by Obama in Washington for our PM.:ugh:
The year post-26/11 saw Maoist killings on an extraordinary rise.And we continued with Rahul’s roadshows, dalit hut stopovers, Koda fumblings, Vande Mataram opposed in presence of the home minister, 'Mee Marathi' chauvinism, Liberhan’s 17 years of no-consequence deadwood,
That was the year we saw after India was shaken up by 10 mad lads. And we say we shall try to convince Obama to eliminate terror for us. Ha!even as we rank 2nd to iraq in the no of fatalities??:{

3 days back as i was returning from Delhi via train, in a very non nonchalant manner i creamed through the security walked through so call metal detector[read dysfunctional]:ugh:no one checked my baggage and most of the area at the train station stayed unmanned cmon we are talking delhi's train station:D... which attracts probably lakhs of travelers everyday.:uhoh:

From lokh sabha to rajya sabha everyone is gung ho about the commonwealth games claiming that during the games the city will be turned into a fortress...
then why make us the exception.. why is the common Indian deprived of it?? as ministers double their security cover from 20 -40... we continue to live or lives should i say "survive" in a similar fashion.. has anything changed? NO :=

All the Delhi Metro stations have prime security with cctv's galore.. but what about the train station ,the various international bus terminals like kashmiri gate why the bias?? why bcos' the metro station is like a picture perfect ad campaign of Delhi's prosperity.. just try this yourself.. just walk into one of the places i mentioned count the no. of police check points and observe the amount of innocent lives that lay bare around you on the mercy of the terrorists

Excellent security cover at airports why?? cus' the elite gets to travel in them planes:D but for the less fortunate [read poor] earthlings the basic sense of security stolen :ouch:

if such is the state of affairs in our capital then i can safely assume that we Indians have been living on our God's mercy and will continue to do so..
i so wish the terrorists had succeeded in their attack on the parliament...:*

p.s. excuse me if my post lacks eloquence ..
im seriously contemplating joining krav maga classes:8

IndAir967
27th Nov 2009, 07:03
good write up tushar..
"Vande Mataram"
:ok:

Wannabe Flyer
27th Nov 2009, 07:22
Excellent security cover at airports why?? cus' the elite gets to travel in them planes:D but for the less fortunate [read poor] earthlings the basic sense of security stolen http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/shiner.gif
Last time I checked the bullet was the most neutral and non racial of all. 1 Rs fares are the leveler in aviation (read common man).

Agreed poor farmer does not travel by air, but the gun totting idiots have learned it is better to target high profile targets rather than low. Post 26/11 that seems to be the direction. Few Garibh Raths have been targeted.

Not to drift from this thread, I quote HM today on TV. "War is not an option in the 21st Century." If read with a cool mind this makes a lot of sense and probably a diplomatic offensive is this countries only choice, hence the Road show in USA.

I still treat our various political parties and their bumpkin leaders with more contempt and feel they have the ability to inflict more terror and financial destruction than any Jihaadi organization. A south Indian commander leading the Bihar regiment of the NSG was part of the effort last year. In spite of that they seem to think they are above the rest of the country.

Regarding the original motive of this post "A moment of silence for all those known and unknown that were caught up in this cowardly act, with a strong resolve that in the future if confronted kick the A$#h0&le in the Balls before he can get that shot off!"

tangowithtushar
27th Nov 2009, 08:40
if confronted lick the A$#h0&le in the Balls before he can get that shot off!"
i think you meant "kicktheir balls":ok:
at least the nation unanimously shares the hatred towards our "bumpkin".leaders:cool:

Every time someone mentions air france 139 hijack and how Israel constructed and delivered the most effective counter attack in the histrory in an equally hostile country uganda with minimal casualty of 4 and loss of 1 officer... i :D in awe of their defense mechanism their intelligence.Like us they are also surrounded by enemy countries who cant wait to have a pound of their flesh yet it continues to deliver counter-offensive operations like "op entebbe" and "wrath of God" with absolute disregard for geo politics and foreign relations.

while we continue to lap up US of A instead of beefing our own intelligence... the last i heard phone lines of RAW had gone unsecured for full 1 week risking being tapped from any external source:} now isnt that a WOW!! news though i dont meant o undermine the otherwise great work they are doing

Anyways back to the motive of this thread [I]i take this opportunity to resolve that i stand united with my brethren in such testing times offering my sincere condolence to those left grieving by the catastrophe i know their wounds would never heal but I as an Indian will vow to keep my senses agile while i travel in public places in doing my bit for my motherland.I salute to our police and security forces who inspite of poor weaponry flushed those b:mad:stards out nd killed them

Meanwhile i have my middle finger right in the face those so called jihadis nd khadi clad wolves [netajis] who continue to rape my country sans any guilt
while wannabe flyer vows to "kick their balls" I say"Lick my a:mad:s:E

Jai Hind

Wannabe Flyer
27th Nov 2009, 09:34
Tango

Thanks for catching my faux pas! Much appreciated.

Yes Lick my arse and kick their balls!!!!

shanx
27th Nov 2009, 19:58
Tangowithtushar, Wannabe flyer

I agree to most of whats been written by you guys.

Just wanted to add one simple point.

The frustration and desperation is evident in your posts .. hence, if you really want to kick those corrupt netas out next time ... you only get that chance twice in 5 years ... at State level and at National Level .. during elections ie.

Do NOT waste your vote. The Ballot is one of the best voices of the citizens.

Less than 47% of voter turnout in the prestigious South Bombay constituency during recent elections is a SHAME on our democracy.

It doesnt matter if all candidates are corrupt. Choose the less corrupt one.
No Batman or super hero can help us here like in Gotham City. Cycling or alternating the ruling party at the state and center is always good for a healthy democracy. Would prevent complacency and monopolistic politics by the majority party.