PDA

View Full Version : Aeroplanes down in Tanzania - what's up

rubanisafi
26th Nov 2009, 18:19
Mombo vipi kaka nah dada's

Whats going on in Tanzania these days?
It's been quite a while since we have seen so many accidents and all within the last couple of weeks.
The trends are no good eh.

Any ideas as to any deeper meaning behind these accidents?
Thankfully no casualties - but apparantly close calls.

R.S.

lowbypass
28th Nov 2009, 01:53
Log on to T.C.A.A or go climb those stairs and check that, rather than throwing this tiny bait here...:ouch:

B737 lover
29th Nov 2009, 05:18
Lowbypass is right. One or two accidents in a long period of time without any should not spoil our good safety record.
So welldone boys and girls including rubanisafi(which by the way means "good pilot") for keeping Tanzania's skies a better place to be and welcome to pprune my friend.
Aka benz lover.

rubanisafi
29th Nov 2009, 13:28
Ciao.

I checked out the TCAA hompage but it does not mention anything about the recent crashes at all. I find that kind of strange. I do not believe anybody would try and hide the fact that planes are actually crashing around the land of the Simbas. I think it is a bit concerning that there is no information to be found on the TCAA homepage about these crashes.

One or two.. or try six maybe? No? Which companies were involved in these recent crashes?

Kwheri bananas :ok:

VarigMD11
2nd Dec 2009, 15:23
Anyone got the reg of the van that landed short at jongomero?

where ever what ever
2nd Dec 2009, 16:38
5H- FOX

Photo not hard to find, Google ''jongomero crash'' and its the fourth entry down.

rubanisafi
5th Dec 2009, 06:01
That must be a write off right?

I guess it must be Peter Fox's airplane from Safari Link or what?

Soap Box Cowboy
6th Dec 2009, 00:21
Pretty good at getting write off's back in the Air in Africa. Can think of some airliners and G/A aircraft that were considered written off and are now flying again.