PDA

View Full Version : Stay or go - What to do??

Mahatmagoon
29th Mar 2002, 05:32
Lots of threads with lots of pi$$ed off people, great job, so how can we change it?

keiysersaucy
29th Mar 2002, 21:27
destroy from within. Use their badly thought out equal oppertunities/ human rights/ charter to tie the two faced spineless "grown ups" in knots. Bitter? yes. 14 years of being lied, and being forced to accept their double standards does that to a person. I joined up red hot keen, motivated and prepared to do anything for them, because I thought we did good in the world. It is the RAF that has changed my opinion. Yes, I could, and should leave if I really do mean what I say, and do conceed this point, but I am just marking time to 38 and my money.

TheSeeFarShadow
30th Mar 2002, 09:56
My sentiments exactly. I too was keen, wanted to join up from an early age. But now, well what can I say. May not even make it to my 22 yr point.. .. . **** QUALITY OF LIFE ****

Mahatmagoon
1st Apr 2002, 23:04
Disillusionment? Twats getting promoted? Declining differentials?

Why bother?

What ever happened to our dedication, loyalty, faith, enthusiasm?

Is there anything left to be thankful for?

Apart from.........

Mach 2, cost of living, boarding school allowance, reputation & kudos (yes - it still exists), travel, technology, adrenaline, 100 things a civvy can't do.

The grass is never greener - just a different shade of brown..

D-IFF_ident
2nd Apr 2002, 10:30
I love my job and remain fully committed to a full career, I will remain loyal, faithful and enthusiastic.

Until my 16/38 point when you can kiss my curvy a$$ goodbye!;)