PDA

View Full Version : Too much to ask?

Tourist
31st Jul 2001, 22:06
Is it possible to have just one thread that doesn't have Beagle harping on sancimoniously?......Please!?

Wee Weasley Welshman
31st Jul 2001, 22:14
I think the old boy has contributed long and hard to both the general PPRuNe community and the cause of the Mil Forum.

I certainly welcome his contributions to both the Wannabes and Flying Instructors forums.

With only a dozen posts under your belt Tourist perhaps I might suggest you wind your bloody neck in? Hmm?

Cheers all the same,

BEagle
1st Aug 2001, 00:59
Shan't bother with this one - too $odding boring and no discernable aviation content.

So there!

...and less of the 'old', WWW, my chum from that land devoid of vowels!! Question for you - is Wysiwyg something to do with computers, or a village in the Rhonda??

[ 31 July 2001: Message edited by: BEagle ]

Nil nos tremefacit
1st Aug 2001, 01:05
BEagle is not 'old', he's just not very young any more! ;)

Wee Weasley Welshman
1st Aug 2001, 01:11
Wysiwyg is a suburb of Llanfair Caerienion which is a littl'er town just up the road from Weasley Towers...

Sorry I meant to say Veteran rather than old.

I remain Sir...

Tourist
1st Aug 2001, 12:21
Ooops! Sorry! My fullest apologies for not prostrating myself before this temple of Beagle and his teachings. Consider my neck fully wound in! :rolleyes:

Art Field
1st Aug 2001, 13:45
No Beagles not old its just that Old Beagle's been around so long, or is it because he looks like William Hagues slightly older brother?

Gainesy
1st Aug 2001, 19:06
BEag's First Tour
http://www.raf.mod.uk/history/gallery/southamptons1024.jpg

[ 01 August 2001: Message edited by: Gainesy ]

BEagle
1st Aug 2001, 21:31
Ahhhh - the Supermarine Saarf'ampton. The whistle of the wind through the rigging (like a WRAF f*rting?), the chug of two struggling Napier Lions...and above all the voice of Art Field saying "I said it to Wilbur, I said it to Orville and I'll say it to you. Lookout, attitude, instruments......"

Art Field
1st Aug 2001, 23:48
Beagle, instruments ! what instruments ? Bit like the time I was asked at a CFS convention what the recovery procedure from unusual positions was for the VC10. I reckoned if the coffee was level in the cup then so were we.