cigar
16th Nov 2009, 15:32
Seems as if B3 are back, or at least heading in that direction:

http://www.skyliner-aviation.de/photos/5NBVA.jpg
Source: http://www.skyliner-aviation.de/viewphoto.main?LC=nav2&picid=6139

Ex-Gulf Air machine apparently.

AlternativeProcedure
16th Nov 2009, 15:37
Respect to Mr Kayode Odukoya!!! Certain PPruners who have worked with the man in the past did say that the race was not over yet for the man. I was a bit skeptical but it looks like he's back, this man just never gives up!!!

westafricanair
24th Nov 2009, 22:34
The Bellview website says B3 started Ops LOS-JED on Nov 19, yet no news or reports - did it happen?

Also, LOS-LHR 01 Dec start is pushed back to 11 Dec - what the? Who on earth is going to risk their Xmas travel plans and entrust them to B3?

Where is the pictured B767-300ER right now?

So many questions and I suspect so many disappointed passengers and staff.:(

atedo
25th Nov 2009, 08:51
B3 is back to the original colour (blue tail) not the last purple tail.

Nice one Kayode 4 ur ever resilience

westafricanair
25th Nov 2009, 23:09
My colleague found this report on stranded pilgrims that shud have been on B3 to JED.

Hajj 2009 - More Pilgrims Stranded At Lagos Airport
Ime Akpan
22 November 2009
Lagos — Hundreds of pilgrims for this year's Hajj in Saudi Arabia were at the weekend stranded at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, as their agents could not be found.

The pilgrims claimed that their agents brought them from different states to airlift them to Jeddah on Friday evening aboard the rested Bellview Airlines flight.

They told LEADERSHIP that they were disappointed on Friday evening when an official of the airline informed them that they would not be airlifted on the Lagos-Jeddah flight, rather IRS Airlines would first ferry them from the domestic terminal to Kano where they would board a flight to Mecca.
They flaunted computer printouts of their air tickets and complained that they were not comfortable with the Lagos-Kano-Mecca arrangement.
One Alhaji Olojede Rammon, an agent who did not disclose the name of his company, said what the management of the airline introduced was not part of the agreement he had with the airline.
He said before he brought his clients to the airport, he was assured that the pilgrims would travel directly from Lagos and not through any other airport.
As at yesterday morning, LEADERSHIP learnt that some of the pilgrims who felt duped had threatened to attack a petrol station and other business interests of an agent who collected N750, 000 from each of them since 2008 to assist them travel to Saudi Arabia for Hajj.
He said the agent promised them that they would travel this year. "But he has not shown up here. He has switched off his phones and he is not making effort to refund the money," he declared.
In the meantime, a spokesman of Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA), Sam Adurogboye, expressed surprise that Bellview had to sell tickets to passengers on a route it does not have permission to fly.
More so, the airline had closed its shop temporarily, and NCAA had accepted the airline's decision to suspend its scheduled domestic, regional and intercontinental pending the time it would bring aircraft to operate the routes.

5N-W31
26th Nov 2009, 06:43
It's only so unfortunate that B3 have too keep dying and resurrecting..even Jesus cannot keep up with them!;)
But honestly ,as much as I admire:D Mr Odukoya's ability to keep B3 afloat through all sorts of issues, I still think he should get his act together and sort B3 out permanently