PDA

View Full Version : China Airline Vancouver base

Tintin
15th Nov 2009, 23:39
Hi is there anybody who flying for them base in Vancouver out there?

I would like to have some information before I sign.

1. Roster: 10 day of per month plus 7 days consecutive. Is it respect?
2. Are you operating flight to and from Vancouver or Deadhead to PEK to fly.
3. It might sound stupid but as Canadian working for a Chinese company do you pay taxes??
4. Are you guys happy there?

DMN
16th Nov 2009, 00:12
English skills 3/10.... Knowlege about Air China, China Airlines, PEK and TPE 0/10!

Two different airlines, two different contracts, one is hiring the other one isn't. So you are about to sign? Are you kidding me? How the hell did you pass their screening.? If you are about to sign you should know all the answers to your questions.

radioactive540
16th Nov 2009, 01:51
wow seriously, China Airlines doesn't fly from Vancouver to Beijing... It is not even hiring... so what are u talking about..:ugh:

etops777
16th Nov 2009, 05:25
China Airlines from Taipei, Taiwan,
Operate from Vancouver to Taipei

Air China from Peking, China,

two different Airlines from 2 different countries

Yap, Taiwan is not part of China..:ok:

Tintin
17th Nov 2009, 00:57
Oops my bad Air China..no excuse

DMN I would like to apologise for mistreating your mother tongue that way:=

VONKLUFFEN
17th Nov 2009, 01:31
English skills 3/10.... Knowlege about Air China, China Airlines, PEK and TPE 0/10!

Two different airlines, two different contracts, one is hiring the other one isn't. So you are about to sign? Are you kidding me? How the hell did you pass their screening.? If you are about to sign you should know all the answers to your questions.

The guy made a simple question. Is his English good enough? I dunno. Was he hired? Probably yes. Does this two factors make him a bad person, stupid pilot, an a** H*** and anything negative you might include and able to find out there to get an answer SO impolite and with lots of mockery, DMN?. The answer is NO.
Any chance to use your CRM skills and give this colleague the benefit of the doubt and make him welcomed here at Pprune? I hope so!

DMN
17th Nov 2009, 02:34
Hey vonfluffer. If he cant differentiate between Air China and China Airlines he doesnt deserve a better response. And he supposedly got hired?!*
English is my second language but at least I have my facts straight when asking questions.*
Now that we have separated fact from bs, maybe someone can give him a proper answer. Air China working conditions in YVR?
Take care

VONKLUFFEN
17th Nov 2009, 03:24
...do you want to be right? DMN you are right. Never mind.

Tintin
18th Nov 2009, 12:54
Thanks VONKLUFFEN:ok:

Now DMN as you notice english is not my mother tongue, so tell me, where are my mistakes, Is it spelling mistakes or syntax perhaps. You are welcome to correct me so I wont do it again.:rolleyes:

For the Main China and Taiwan issues I'm well aware of it. It was one of those brain fart..MEA CULPA

To get back to the subject Air China is offering A330 contract base in Vancouver
Is there any pruner who can vouch for them???

pspcz
19th Nov 2009, 01:05
I wish i was a smart as DMN I wasn’t be an airline pilot than