PDA

View Full Version : Need an urgent help from professionals

Iqbalfoo
13th Nov 2009, 13:12
Dear all professionals,

I am currently started the FOO course here in Pakistan under the authority of PCAA. My basic subjects are as under:

Civil Air Law and Regulation (Country, EASA, JAA, ICAO)
Aviation Indoctrination
Aeroplane Performance
Navigation
Air Traffic Management (ATM)
Meteorology
Mass (Weight) and Balance Control
Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Air
Flight Planning incl. extended Diversion Time (180 min max.) for non-certified ETOPS Aeroplanes
Flight Monitoring and Flight Watch
Communications, incl. Datalink (ACARS, AFIS, etc.)
Human Factors
Security (emergencies and abnormal situations) Now i am very confusing that how i got the theoritical materials of these subjects from internet. Can any body help me the particularly subject wise theoritical deep information about these subjects. Because i want to appear the final theorittical exam in Jannuary 2010. please help me to collect the notes form or subject wise MCQ's type questionaire to prepare the exam and also for deep knowledge.

Please help me.

Regards.
Iqbal

4PON4PIN
14th Nov 2009, 02:30
Hi Iqbal
Relax my friend. If you are doing your FOO course with an Airline or Training Organisation, the tutors there, should give you all the requisite training and guidance material in order to prepare you sufficiently for your examinations. If you have some other agenda then please feel free to p.m. me whilst clarifying your circumstance and I will do my best to assist.:ok:

Iqbalfoo
18th Nov 2009, 08:59
Thanks dear for attentive guidance. In future i will be in contact for any guidance.