PDA

View Full Version : Horseboy's Funeral - Final Update!

Sagar Lout
17th Aug 2001, 10:50
As all the other info I've put on here appears to have disappeared into the ether here goes with a re-write: Jase's funeral will be Mon 20 Aug, 1300 hrs., Norwich Cathedral. Full Military Dress and medals. All invited. Afterwards back to the mess at Colt. :( :( :(

Tigs
21st Aug 2001, 00:38
Sagar,
where is all the other info? The kind words were a real comfort to his father, and the rest of his family. Can the moderator/chief pilot help get the info back??

BEagle
21st Aug 2001, 01:23
http://www.pprune.org/cgibin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=46&t=001849 should link to the original thread.

RIP

Moist Southerly Trough
21st Aug 2001, 04:04
A fine send off for a fine young man.

Rupee, your strength and dignity today with such a beautiful reading is an inspiration to us all. Be strong, you have many, many peoples thoughts with you at this time.

"Life is weaker than death, but death is weaker than love"

Jase, I didn't know you, but you were what we all aspire to.

RIP

OX-27
21st Aug 2001, 10:34
A very moving ceremony held in Norwich Cathedral for an exceptional man - Rest in Peace Jason.

The Jaguar Fan Club
21st Aug 2001, 13:36
Regretfully, I could not attend the ceremony yesterday, but my thoughts were with everyone there.

Jase, you inspired me from the day I met you. You will not be forgotten.

To Rups and the rest of the family, your courage and strength have been remarkable. I know you would have given him nothing but the best send off. Take care.

"Lest we Forget"

TJFC

[ 21 August 2001: Message edited by: The Jaguar Fan Club ]

Sagar Lout
21st Aug 2001, 20:18
What a fantastic turnout for Horseboy's funeral. The flypast, a packed Cathedral, phenomenal tributes from Jase's boss, I was thoroughly moved by everyone's consideration, love and kindness. Thank you RAF for a brilliant ceremony. Thank you Colt for another piano (!). Jase was suitably despatched to a higher flight level. Thank you all for being brilliant! Makes one almost want to sign on...........

Cyclic Hotline
23rd Aug 2001, 11:26
Respect is earned in life.

Sadly, respect is generally best shown upon reflection.

My very best to all the family members and friends who shared this time of incredible hardship and grief within this circle of Aviation's finest.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

RIP.

trap one
25th Aug 2001, 22:06
Stuck in a northern hole and out of the loop was gutted to hear of the loss to us. Missed the news but Knew Horseboy only for 3 weeks have nothing but respect for the man.

trap one
25th Aug 2001, 22:10
Stuck in a northern hole and out of the loop was gutted to hear of the loss to us. Missed the news but Knew Horseboy only for 3 weeks have nothing but respect for the man.

To Jase's Family my heart felt condolences