PDA

View Full Version : Servisair

LGS6753
10th Nov 2009, 18:38
I understand that Servisair have withdrawn from a number of UK airports. Does anyone know which ones?

caaardiff
10th Nov 2009, 20:55
Aberdeen, Cardiff and Luton Servisair have left, and possibly one other. But they have taken on business from other airports where Aviance have pulled out.

ReadyToGo
11th Nov 2009, 17:05
Are they still hanging on at NCL? They've been reliant on a lot of seasonal demand from Thomas Cook, Onur Air, Balkan etc... With these drying up over the winter, they can't have much scheduled stuff left.

Is there enough cargo demand to keep them alive till season 10?

RTG!

DAVYDAY
11th Nov 2009, 17:56
A very strong rumour that Servisair and Aviance will merge very soon..!;)

transwede
11th Nov 2009, 18:06
RTG things at NCL very quiet for the winter season, with some days only single digit movements, but yes they are still there.

BTW, don't let Swissport here you say that Servisair handle Balkan!!!:}

mathers_wales_uk
12th Nov 2009, 15:18
A very strong rumour that Servisair and Aviance will merge very soon..!http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/wink2.gif

Wouldn't be suprised especially with what can only be described as deals accross certain airports where one has pulled out and the other has taken the staff (all within a few months).

How soon are we looking at? Who is going to have the majority stake and what will it be called?

TOWTEAMBASE
12th Nov 2009, 15:28
Hold up, its not the first time someone has taken contracts AND staff....its called TUPEE !!! and as for the new name, SERVIANCE has been banded around our way. maybe we could open up a competition "guess the merger" ;-0

sat1
12th Nov 2009, 17:49
SERVIANCE has been banded around....... careful i'll have you on copyright!!!!!

TOWTEAMBASE
12th Nov 2009, 19:28
AH SAT1 me ol china, thought u had vanished. a lot happening since you been off son.the "smoking mecca" just aint the same without you, the rumour mill wheels have long since stopped turning. WE MISS YOU ;-0