PDA

View Full Version : People like us-pilots

Mach .80
8th Nov 2009, 14:05
Check it out...three parts to it.

YouTube - People like us - pilots - part 1/3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SwECTyXaA4)

Mach .80

Cavallier
8th Nov 2009, 14:37
Why watch it??? This is just bull****. People constantly taking the piss out of the job that we do.

The Cav:cool:

fiftypercentn1
8th Nov 2009, 17:10
well said, every day I realize how much we are our own worst enemies.

Lowkoon
9th Nov 2009, 00:58
Potentially they do because we have a chronic inability to laugh at ourselves? Do you think paper wholesalers were outraged at the show the "office?"

We are hardly our own worst enemies due to our inability to have a laugh, we are our own worst enemies when we stand by and in some cases support the wholesale destruction of terms and conditions and safety standards. This has predominantly been self inflicted, it certainly hasn't been brought about by tv comedy or movies like flying high!

Watch it, have a laugh, and if you find that you cant laugh at an industry that everyone else seems to be laughing at, then maybe "your holding on too tight, and loosing your edge!" Anyone have the number for "truckmasters?" ;)

Cpt. Underpants
9th Nov 2009, 01:31
http://www.thefump.com/embedded_player.swf?fumpID=1236

Have a laugh...

Captain Dart
9th Nov 2009, 02:54
Jeeze Louise, lighten up you miserable lot!

Dan Winterland
9th Nov 2009, 03:30
Agreed. I have a copy at home and watch it every time I start to take myself too seriously.

Lighten up!

ron burgandy
9th Nov 2009, 08:40
I think they captured it perfectly:E

Aussie
9th Nov 2009, 20:03
Good laugh, cheers :)

buggaluggs
9th Nov 2009, 23:21
Did anyone else notice the name of the "Technical consultant" in the credits at the end of 3/3 from the first post? ;)

Mr. Bloggs
10th Nov 2009, 23:45
Yes I did notice the Technical Consultant BD:D.:D

I thought it was brilliant. A bit slow at the beginning but it just got better.

How do they hold their composure and I nearly fell off my seat in part 3 when the Captain started to wander.:}

Good laugh.:D